WnSoft Forums

Free tutorials

Hello everyone,

I am currently compiling a 'Group Listing' in Outlook Express with the sole intention of sending a copy of my pdf tutorials to all interested members.

If you would like to receive a copy of all future tutorials as I make them, please send me an email with the following details typed in the body of the message:

1. Full Name

2. email address

and I will add you to the group.

Ron West

Update: There has been an amazing response to this offer and, so far, I have added 65 names to my group list. I will be sending out a new pdf (making a frame for use in PTE) in the next couple of days. Let me know if you get it OK please.

• 1 month later...

I have been having problems with the 'Group Listing' that I set up in order to circulate my free pdf tutorials to those members who asked to be included on the list. You may not have received the last tutorial that I sent out. It was called 'Copyright - Photoshop Action'. I have now resolved the problem and will be re-building the list in the next few days and will send the tutorial out soon afterwards.

Since I must rebuild this list, if you would like your name added to it - please send me the following details:

1. Your full name

2. Your email address.

and I will be happy to include you for all future tutorials. My email address is: ronniebootwest@ntlworld.com

Ronnie West.

and I will be happy to include you for all future tutorials.

G'day Ron

just sent you my email address, thank you for this wonderful offer and all the work you have done. It's much appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I am currently compiling a 'Group Listing' in Outlook Express with the sole intention of sending a copy of my pdf tutorials to all interested members.

If you would like to receive a copy of all future tutorials as I make them, please send me an email with the following details typed in the body of the message:

1. Full Name

2. email address

and I will add you to the group.

Ron West

Update: There has been an amazing response to this offer and, so far, I have added 65 names to my group list. I will be sending out a new pdf (making a frame for use in PTE) in the next couple of days. Let me know if you get it OK please.

Please add my name to your list. Gilbert Edward Jones. gilbert.jones@blueyonder.co.uk

Barbara Liebgott

liebgott@netvision.net.il

thanks!!

Hello Barbara,

Welcome back, I have added your name to my new list.

Please Note

Other members interested in my tutorials please note that I requested that you send me an Email with your details. Please try to do this because I might not see your name on this thread.

Ronnie,

I'm a little bit curious but why do you want to keep the distribution private ?

Why don't you want to publish your tutorials on your website ?

Just a question. :)

Hello Dom,

Ken is quite right! I have limited bandwith on my website so have to be careful not to exceed it. Also, I do like to know the people who are interested in my tutorials and I like to get feedback from them (though this is not always forthcoming). As you know, feedback encourages people like myself to carry on making these tutorials. I am very pleased to be able to help members of this forum in this way.

Ron

I have received a request from Henri Lion to be added to this tutorial list but the email address that has been provided is being rejected as unknown. Henri, if you see this thread, can you please confirm your correct email address for me.

Ron