WnSoft Forums

Conway Castle

Ednys

Hi all,

I have just uploaded another slide show. It is somwhat longer, I am afraid that the concorde one.

It is of Conway Castle in North Wales situated at the mouth of the Conway river. We took the photos and made the show for our cousins in Arizona, but thought it would be nice to share one of our old ruins (and I dont mean me)! ;) with the rest of you.

Enjoy, coments welcome,

Happy Easter to you all.

Glenys

Seen it now.

Some nice photos but in my opinion a little long.

Thanks Neil

Yes I think I quite agree with you Neil. It was just when we were in Arizona last september with some relatives who had never been over here, they were asking lots of questions about castles how, why, by whom they were built etc. I took quite a few photos just so they could see as many aspects of the castle as poss, so they could see what it was all about. I only posted it because I had made it for them and I had it here.

Thank you for your reply neil

Glenys

• 1 month later...

Igor, no longer posted at the cottage -- over 30 days -- pretty big to mail:)

ken

Author's PTE Presentation Notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presentation Name: Conway Castle

Download Count: 12

File Size: 64.4M

Contributor: Glenys

Contributor's Email: gcooke1@blueyonder.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: A photo show of Conway Castle in North Wales.