WnSoft Forums

Delay for sound to be played

You can associate a sound to a slide. It is very useful to include sound sfx.

It would be nice if you could specify a delay for this file sound to be played (by example, sound starts 1,3 seconds after beginning of slide, 0,7 seconds before beginning of slide).

We plan to improve global timeline. And you will able to add any tracks (at any place of timeline) with simple effects (fade in/out, cropping).

New music player we added to v5.00 allows these effects.

v5.10 or v5.20

Al, do you mean "associate a sound clip to a keypoint of an object" ?

If so, I totally agree. :)

Yes, that is how I would visualize it working. Then you could add a keypoint to an object at the precise place where you wanted a sound. Of course, it would help to also be able to hear the sound while playing the O&A timeline, something that Igor has promised to work on. :)

We plan to improve global timeline. And you will able to add any tracks (at any place of timeline) with simple effects (fade in/out, cropping).

v5.10 or v5.20

This would be an even better solution - then each track would be entirely independent of objects, keypoints, or image transitions.

v5.10 or v5.20

Igor,

You have made my day, week and month with this news.

I have been hopping for sometime that this would happen. This would allow all sound functionally in PTE to be in one place and tidy up the program somewhat for you and the user.

Will there be one or two sound timelines? Also will it be possible to adjust volume independently on the full track and also in parts of the track to allow mixing of two tracks?

I'm very, very happy about this, thank-you. :):D:D:D:)