WnSoft Forums

DVD Menu

mightec

I am used to ProShow Producer and would normally add music to my DVD Menu's, can this be done in PTE 5.0? Also I would like to delete the thumbnail and play button in the template menu, is the possible. Can I produce my own DVD Menu?

I am used to ProShow Producer and would normally add music to my DVD Menu's, can this be done in PTE 5.0? Also I would like to delete the thumbnail and play button in the template menu, is the possible. Can I produce my own DVD Menu?

Just make them invisible by reducing the opacity to zero.

Ron

This is a valid question - one that has also crossed my mind.

The default menus are fine but really the ability to generate a custom menu with own branding etc would be the ideal.

All Mike is asking - "Can I produce my own DVD Menu" without another workaround?

DEN (NE UK)

Igor

That is really great news, I am so enjoying using PTE 5.0, it is a wonderful piece of software.

Ron

When I reduce the opacity, it is fine, you don't see the image, but when I play the DVD the outline of the image appears as a dotted outline.

Ken

Thanks for your input, will do, and see what I come up with - Cheers

Igor

That is really great news, I am so enjoying using PTE 5.0, it is a wonderful piece of software.

Ron

When I reduce the opacity, it is fine, you don't see the image, but when I play the DVD the outline of the image appears as a dotted outline.

What happens if you reduce the size to absolute minimum, like 2 pixels by one pixel??

Lin

Ken

Thanks for your input, will do, and see what I come up with - Cheers