WnSoft Forums

Looking for a show on Yellowstone NP

Zyderco

Hi all.

Has any one got a slide show based on Yellowstone National Park USA. I would love to see it if you have as we are looking into going to the park in September. :mellow:

Regards

Zyderco

I am surprised no one has answered this. Ken, do you have an answer to this inquiry? I remember a PTE presentation on Yellowstone some years ago that was quite popular at the time. I don't seem to find it among those I have kept, but I really think someone here probably has it, even if the author is not currently here in the forum.

• 1 month later...

I have just returned from a trip to Yellowstone (and a number of other places in Montana and Wyoming). Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to put together a slide show. However, I would strongly suggest that you visit this NPS web page:

http://www.nps.gov/yell/photosmultimedia/index.htm

where there are many links to videos, photos, "virtual" tours, etc. They even have podcasts somewhere which you can download. You should find all the information you need to help you make your decision. And my advice is definitely-- GO! It was a marvelous trip with many wildlife sightings (elk, deer, grizzly bears, black bears, buffalo) and breathtaking scenery. It was actually my 4th visit to Yellowstone and I saw many things that I had somehow missed on my other three visits.

Provided the feedback on my Florida sequence is not too harsh, I'll be posting another sequence called "Wonders of Wyoming" - about Grand Teton and Yellowstone Parks. Images taken late September/early October about 10 years ago.

keep your fingers crossed

Peter