WnSoft Forums

New show

Stef

Hello members,

I like to present you a new show on http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp

The pictures are made in France “Chateaurenard” (near Avignon) during the national festive day on July the 14th. The people of Chateaurenard have the habitude to travel back in time on this very 14th of July. I hope you can enjoy this happening, and who knows we meet each other once in Chateaurenard.

For Michel,

Michel I have a version France.

Do You have a possibility to deliver the show to the “office de tourisme “ from Chateaurenard. I am sure the residents of Chateaurenard who are in the show are interested to have the show for themselves.

The possibility exist to have the show in the French language. You only have to let me know and you can tell me where I have to put it.

Stef

works fine on my PIII xphome 512 ram

but it shuddered on the first couple of slides the first time, then played normal -- thought boy he got fast transition there :D)

will play it after a cache dump/reboot to see if the fast transitions are repeatable

have dumped cache's and rebooted and show had no shudders this time -- guess it didn't like the cold rainy weather we are having at present

but then once it got used to it was ok :(

ken

Stef, your show is very good in my opinion. It runs near-perfect on this PIII-750mhz. Your photography is overall very enjoyable. Some of the in-your-face portraits are great. And on this show, I especially like the sound mix you have done. Very effective I think. Care to tell more of your sound gathering and construction?

Guest guru

Stef,

I appreciated VERY much your show, for several reasons. At last a show that is not (only) an album of beautiful pictures, but an unitary talk, a sort of organic documentary of a French "Quatorze Juillet". Excellent the choice of music, and very happy the use of live recordings "on-site".

Only a little remark, if I'm allowed: the music pieces, often very different, are sometimes too close each other.

Anyhow, a very nice, pleasant (and witty) show!

P.S. - "Chateaurenard" runs very well on my old PII 450 with 384 MB of Ram.