WnSoft Forums

Copyright Logo

Barry Beckham

I want to put a copyright logo on all slides in a show apart from a selected few.

I believe there is no way to do this as it seems to be all or nothing.

Any ideas?

If you want to add a copyright on all your images you'll need to do a batch process in

your image editor. I use paint shop pro and a script. I can send you the script if you wish.

Mario

If you want to add a copyright on all your images you'll need to do a batch process in

your image editor. I use paint shop pro and a script. I can send you the script if you wish.

Mario

Mario

I appreciate the offer, but you have misunderstood my query. I don't have a problem creating a copyright logo, but wish to place a copyright logo in a PTE5 show, but not on the title slides and blanks.

The setting appears to be an all on or all off in PTE and I want to be sure that is the case.

Barry

Guest Techman1

Barry,

I don't believe there is a way to turn it off for only certain slides. This would be a good option that could possibly be implemented in the "Customize Slide" area. Maybe Igor will consider this for a future update.

A workaround for the main title and ending, could be to create your title/opening as a slideshow without the copyright logo, then have it call (Run External Application) your actual main slideshow with the "Copyright Logo" in place. Same for the ending. This doesn't help on the blank slides between images. :(

Regards,

Fred

An idea : create the logo as an image itself in Png format and, in PTE, add it to the slides you want and where you want. Eventually, you can set up a transparency level to the logo.

Regards,

Michel

An idea : create the logo as an image itself in Png format and, in PTE, add it to the slides you want and where you want. Eventually, you can set up a transparency level to the logo.

Michel Some time ago, (think in v4.48), I too wanted to do this but gave up thinking it was impossible, (all or none as others have said). Now with v5 your answer is simple and elegant thanks lots for it. :)

Barry,

I think it would not be enough just add a special option in the properties of a slide dialog. Because you might want to adjust fade in and accordingly fade out settings. So I suppose it would better use Objects and animation editor at this moment. Because you will use same file, PicturesToExe will cache this image and will not waste time loading it again.

In the future we will add special tools for fine programming/adjusting such and many similar tasks with objects. My colleague Aleksey Elin is already working on this code for version 5.2 or 5.3