WnSoft Forums

Wait for Mouse Click or Keyboard Press for Next Slide

Lin Evans

This gives those who wanted more or less a "return to the future" the option of advancing to the next slide whenever they choose complete with transitions - ignores auto-advance or per slide timings and gives a true manual control for the slideshow. Nice option!!

Lin

Thanks Igor,

It's great to see that this 'feature' has been re-installed in PTE.5xx as I have

used it extensively in PTE4.48 for Lectures and Video Conferences. I'm sure

many users will welcome the return of this feature ~

Brian.Conflow.

Thanks Igor,

It's great to see that this 'feature' has been re-installed in PTE.5xx as I have

used it extensively in PTE4.48 for Lectures and Video Conferences. I'm sure

many users will welcome the return of this feature ~

Brian.Conflow.

Where is this option to be found please and just how does it work?

Ron

Ron

Ron,

Select slide in slide list - Press customise slide button - under "timing"

use drop down menu to select "wait for key press or mouse press to

see next slide". This overides timed interval for slide and will only

advance to the next slide when you click the mouse or use space bar.

Regards,

Roger

Hi Ron,

There's a little more to it - you can also customize which slides you wish to allow the manual pause and which you may wish to advance normally. I have a brief tutorial in the tutorials section here:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7541

Lin

Ron

Thanks Lin

Yes this is a great step towards giving us the manual mouse/keyboard control we are used to in v.4.8 - BUT when reversing back through the show the chosen transitions disappear and only the 'cut' is used.

Will we get to a truly manual 'forward and reverse' control WITH TRANSITIONS?

Let's hope so - I see this as an important feature which I use a lot and would be very disappointed if it was not to be restored.

DEN (NE UK)

Thanks Lin

Yes this is a great step towards giving us the manual mouse/keyboard control we are used to in v.4.8 - BUT when reversing back through the show the chosen transitions disappear and only the 'cut' is used.

Will we get to a truly manual 'forward and reverse' control WITH TRANSITIONS?

Let's hope so - I see this as an important feature which I use a lot and would be very disappointed if it was not to be restored.

DEN (NE UK)

I am also very happy to see this function restored as I have used it in the past and have a use for it again at present. However I agree with DEN this is still not the full function if we don't have the transitions preserved.

I also need this feature for some presentations and currently use an aternative programme for these shows because I could find the feature in PTE.

However on now refering to PTE (v5.04) the drop down box does not include the choice of 'wait for keypress or mouse press for next slide'. I only have 'No actions after the slide' 'Stop at the end of the slide' or 'Loop this slide' choices.

Am I looking in the wrong place.