WnSoft Forums

New Boy

Hello all pte users. I have just joined the forum mainly as I am so impressed with the software. I have quite a large web site here www.bbdigital.co.uk and a few pte slide shows as demos here http://www.barrybeckham.co.uk/tutorials/tu..._av/explain.htm

if anyone is interested.

I was looking for how to post a sequence onto the demo site, but couldn't find how to. I also wanted to let the developers at pte know what I am doing as a CD I have written on how to put slide shows together is becoming really popular in the UK.

I am sure that is already been asked for on the forums, but I want to be able to rename files from within pte.

regards

Barry

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the forum. I bought your CD last week and recomended it to this forum, very good. My wife is planning to get to the Black Country first chance she gets, perhaps I may get to come along too :P

If you go the Presentations in Pictures to EXE section of this forum you will find a section with links to members sites and you can upload to Beechbrook.com from there. I am contractually obliged to advertise at this stage for my own current upload "After the Rain" now Now Showing at Beechbrook, :D

The best of luck,

Alan

Barry,

Welcome to the Forum. It looks like you have been busy creating shows, too.

I checked out your website - very nice professionally-designed site! There's lots of substance to it, too!

I particularly like the dark background! (sorry, in-joke! :P ).

Looking forward to seeing more slide shows in the future. :D

Hi Barry

This might be interesting! I have just looked at your site and seen where you are and what you have done. Like the site a lot too.

Back in the early 80's I too bought the elements of an A/V setup, after we had made our own mechanical one, we still have both and both are used. Second one was 3 Carousels and clear light dissolve equipment which has been used to show presentations all over but primarily in Essex! (Essex UK that is.)

One of the shows from then "Fields of Fire" has just come off Beechbrook site and in spite of all this wonderful digital stuff it is still is better on the projectors, because the third projector allows for so much more control over dissolves and timing and overlapping over dissolves.

I will look more at your site because it seems to have lots of depth, but if you would like to see some existing shows on Beechbrook you will find them under the email address mikedsea@aol.com

Why mikedsea? Well if I say Mersea Island you will know.

For our other forum members that means we are very close neighbours.

Nice to see you as a member

Mike

Mersea Island