WnSoft Forums

slides : copy and paste

Picsel

another suggestion to improve PTE (if not already taken into account!)...

I would appreciate if we could copy a slide and paste it at any position in the timeline just by clicking inside the timeline where we want to paste it.

With my PTEv5.5, as it is today, the slide is always pasted at the end. Am I wrong? I have still not seen this suggestion for new version.

Picsel.

Yes Peter you are right, but I have not found the same possibility for copying an existing slide of the slideshow and pasting it at the right position.

Could be useful if you want to re-order the slides of your slideshow (cut does not exist(?)) or if you need to re-use a slide at another place.

Obviously, for me slide that means all the pictures, text and movement associated.

Daniel

Daniel,

Is "View...Fullscreen of Slide List..." (also via F4 and via little icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the main window) what you are looking for? This gives you a "digital light box" on which you can sort out the order of your images.

regards,

Peter