WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 14

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 14

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (6 MB)

It's fully functional beta which includes all functions of version 5.6.

What new in this Beta:

+ Updated language files.

+ Added "Original mode" tab to Position/Size tool window in Objects and animation editor. For those users who prefer enter values in percents for Original size mode like previous version.

+ Changed caption of "Change Image File" button in the main window.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.0) Push effect had mixed up "Bottom-Top" and "Top-Bottom" variations. (When hardware acceleration turned off).

* Fixed bug of previous beta versions when Copyright logo with adjusted opacity lesser than 100% periodically was shown at full opacity. (When hardware acceleration turned off).

* Fixed bug of Beta 13 when 'Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window' error message might appear in the main window of the program.

* Fixed bug of previous beta versions when transition to a slide without effect (Quick transition) worked with a short flash of previous slide.

* Fixed couple of small bugs in creating of MP4 video files.

What new in version 5.6:

+ Added export of slideshow as a video. (See Main menu -> Create)

- Export of HD video for playback on PC, Mac.

- Export of video for iPhone/iPod.

- Publish online on Youtube.

- Publish online on Vimeo with HD quality.

+ New 3D transition effects between slides:

- Added "Flip 3D" effect.

- Added "Swap 3D" effect.

- Reworked "Curling of page 3D" effect. Set large radius parameter to get completely new effects.

+ Improvements in Objects and Animation window:

- Mask objects for creating of special effects. You can apply several Masks to one image object.

- Music and sounds when you click "Play" button for preview.

- Added "Anti-shimmering (mipmapping)" option for Image and Text objects. This option prevents appearing of shimmering when object has zoom from small size to large size.

- Improved view of "Action on mouse click" list.

- Added new action "Run slideshow".

- Added "Pause" button.

! "Original size" mode of objects has been replaced. Now use "Fixed size of slide (in pixels)" mode in Project options | Screen tab. And "Size/position in pixels" button in Common tab of object properties.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

+ Added new commands "Run Slideshow" and "Run Slideshow with Return" to Project options | "More" tab and as an action for objects. This option highly recommended if you want to start another slideshow from current one and for building of menu. It will guarantee flawless start of next slideshow from current one. In fact a series of slideshows will work as one large slideshow that provides optimal memory usage.

+ Added "Color outside slide area" option (Project options | Screen tab). By default if you run widescreen slideshow (16:9) on 4:3 display you see black strips around the slide. Now you can choose this color.

+ Added menu on Create button.

+ Faster rewinding of slides in created EXE file and preview.

+ Added "Crypt images/music against extracting from EXE file" option. See Main menu | View | Advanced options. (Enabled by default).

+ Improved installer of PicturesToExe, multi-lingual interface.

+ Fully rewritten shadow for objects. Now it has correct view for a long text object. And better visual quality.

+ "Protection of slideshow" options has moved to the last page of Project options (Advanced tab).

+ Changed caption of "Change Image File" button in the main window.

+ Various improvements.

! "Run application" options has moved to the last page of Project options (More tab).

! "Disable F1 key to show help window" has moved to "Customize help window" dialog (Main menu | Project).

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when after renaming of a main image in Slide list or File panel MiniPlayer didn't display renamed image.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.1) when changing of display resolution, locking of PC or Sleep mode applied during encoding of video caused visual defects in created video file.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when all color text objects (excluding black and white) had slight almost invisible greenish contour.

* Fixed old bug of all previous versions: pressing Ctrl+O (Open project), "Ctrl+N", "Ctrl+S" and other key shortcuts whilst PicturesToExe creates large EXE file it caused incorrect work of the program.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when "Image Load Error" might occur in Slide list, MiniPlayer and Objects and animation editor on projects with hundreds slides of large images (about 8 megapixels each one).

* Fixed old bug (since v5.0) Push effect had mixed up "Bottom-Top" and "Top-Bottom" variations with disabled hardware acceleration option.

Igor , Thanks alot :rolleyes: for your kind :

1-The bug of jumping is resolved , but

User can only uses it with Effect duration=0 (Go to projectOptions -> Effects Tab -> Enable transition effects If only Effect duration= 0 )

But If Effect duration=1 ->Then This bug(bug of jumping )appeard again , I wish user can use project with Effect duration>0

(Ofcourse users can use it with Disable transition effects too)

Does it can be a bug ?

2- You forgot some untranslate phrases as a follow :

a- "sky style" , "Air style" in customize Navigation

b- The names of templates for video Builder in first Next button .

c - "Min Width" In object and animation , when user wants creat a button , In Tab properties-> Advanced Button

d- linear / cone / cone -Inverted / cove-deep /cove-shallow/gaussian / half round /ring / ring double /tooth

all in project option ->comments tab-> customize button->spread button

Please tell me How it longs , untill i can translate it to farsi before you update to final PTE 5.6 ?

3-I am a writer&Author . I wrote a book (5mb) about zonation of bacillus , It was my original project

I don't want , users can be copy it with Right click mouse ->Choose Copy -> paste in Notepad

whenuser runs my Help Message.

If you kind me and creat a feature in the name ; Disable Copy&paste with RightClick Or ctrl+C

(by selecting of text by right click in Message Help and select Copy Or "ctrl+C" or taking a photo by

prtSc button on keyboard is be impossible) .in Customize Help Message I will be really owe you , Will you help me with this problem ?

sincerely Yours

On an about 4 years old machine with an Intel CPU, 3 GHz, the jump to a slide without transition effect still shows the flashing of the previous one (the same effect occurs with the "toast"), while version 5.5 does not show this effect.

Let me add the remark that I do not regard this as a serious affair!

Regards,

Xaver

...But If Effect duration=1 ->Then This bug (bug of jumping) appeared again ...

Abdol,

If you jump to a slide which has a transition effect, it should be clear that you first see the previous slide which is then transformed into the target silde.

In some cases you may use a workaround: Insert the target slide for a jump twice (with a short or even without transition between the two copies), and program the jump to the second copy.

Regards,

Xaver

AbdolReza,

But If Effect duration=1 ->Then This bug(bug of jumping )appeard again

It's not a bug in this case. Because even 1 ms. is a transition effect and you should see previous slide. Shortly in this case, but a little more than 1 ms. because your display doesn't have 1000 Hz refresh rate, but only 60-100 Hz. So you see previous slide during 10-16 ms.

a- "sky style" , "Air style" in customize Navigation

b- The names of templates for video Builder in first Next button.

d- linear / cone / cone -Inverted / cove-deep /cove-shallow/gaussian / half round /ring / ring double /tooth all in project option ->comments tab-> customize button->spread button

In the next version.
c - "Min Width" In object and animation , when user wants creat a button , In Tab properties-> Advanced Button
It's translated. I see Russian text in my copy of PicturesToExe.
3-I am a writer&Author . I wrote a book (5mb) about zonation of bacillus , It was my original project

I don't want , users can be copy it with Right click mouse ->Choose Copy -> paste in Notepad

whenuser runs my Help Message.

If you kind me and creat a feature in the name ; Disable Copy&paste with RightClick Or ctrl+C

(by selecting of text by right click in Message Help and select Copy Or "ctrl+C" or taking a photo by

prtSc button on keyboard is be impossible) .in Customize Help Message I will be really owe you , Will you help me with this problem ?

We plan completely rework Help, Startup windows in next version.

Xaver,

On an about 4 years old machine with an Intel CPU, 3 GHz, the jump to a slide without transition effect still shows the flashing of the previous one (the same effect occurs with the "toast"), while version 5.5 does not show this effect.
I though we have fixed this bug in Beta 14. Please could you send me short test project to reproduce this problem?

Xaver,

I though we have fixed this bug in Beta 14. Please could you send me short test project to reproduce this problem?

My "test project" with 3 slides can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tl1mjjmoza1 .

I tested it using 2 machines:

- an old PC (2004?) with an Intel CPU, 3GHz, 1GB RAM, Intel onboard graphics

- a one year old PC with an Athlon 64X2 5000+, separate graphics card.

Version 5.6 beta 14:

Using the "toast" (current slide preview) on the third slide produces a "previous slide flash" in both cases.

Clicking into the first slide during preview produces a jump to the third slide: flash on the old PC, practically no flash on the new PC.

Version 5.5:

No flashes at all.

Regards,

Xaver

Version 5.6 beta 14:

Using the "toast" (current slide preview) on the third slide produces a "previous slide flash" in both cases.

I can confirm the above happens on my PC too

Xaver,

Thanks, I've easily reproduced the first bug (second, third or another slide), but can't reproduced the second one.

Do you see the quick flash when you just click Preview button and when you click "toast" button for selected first slide?

We fixed first bug in Beta 15.

I was just about to describe the second effect when version Beta15 arrived. There is no need to do it any more, as all flashing effects now seem to have disappeared. Thank you for your effort.

Regards,

Xaver