WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 18

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 18

It is Release Candidate.

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (6 MB)

What new in this Beta:

+ Updated "Welcome to PicturesToExe" demo which appears immediately after an installation of the program.

+ Updated language files.

* Fixed crashing in creating of MP4 video at 99% in some cases.

* Fixed crashing of slideshow after performing of specific series "Go to slide..." commands (buttons or hyperlinks).

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) with sticking of picture in MiniPlayer after closing Objects and Animation editor on some NVIDIA video cards (the most likely the problem in those video cards).

What new in version 5.6:

+ Added export of slideshow as a video. (See Main menu -> Create)

- Export of HD video for playback on PC, Mac.

- Export of video for iPhone/iPod.

- Publish online on Youtube.

- Publish online on Vimeo with HD quality.

+ New 3D transition effects between slides:

- Added "Flip 3D" effect.

- Added "Swap 3D" effect.

- Reworked "Curling of page 3D" effect. Set large radius parameter to get completely new effects.

+ Improvements in Objects and Animation window:

- Mask objects for creating of special effects. You can apply several Masks to one image object.

- Music and sounds when you click "Play" button for preview.

- Added "Anti-shimmering (mipmapping)" option for Image and Text objects. This option prevents appearing of shimmering when object has zoom from small size to large size.

- Improved view of "Action on mouse click" list.

- Added new action "Run slideshow".

- Added "Pause" button.

! "Original size" mode of objects has been replaced. Now use "Fixed size of slide (in pixels)" mode in Project options | Screen tab. And "Size/position in pixels" button in Common tab of object properties.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

+ Added new commands "Run Slideshow" and "Run Slideshow with Return" to Project options | "More" tab and as an action for objects. This option highly recommended if you want to start another slideshow from current one and for building of menu. It will guarantee flawless start of next slideshow from current one. In fact a series of slideshows will work as one large slideshow that provides optimal memory usage.

+ Added "Color outside slide area" option (Project options | Screen tab). By default if you run widescreen slideshow (16:9) on 4:3 display you see black strips around the slide. Now you can choose this color.

+ Added menu on Create button.

+ Faster rewinding of slides in created EXE file and preview.

+ Added "Crypt images/music against extracting from EXE file" option. See Main menu | View | Advanced options. (Enabled by default).

+ Improved installer of PicturesToExe, multi-lingual interface.

+ Fully rewritten shadow for objects. Now it has correct view for a long text object. And better visual quality.

+ Changed caption of "Change Image File" button in the main window.

+ Added a new command line for a slideshow in windowed mode: -desktopalign (for example: "Show1.exe -desktopalign"). With this parameter if size of a window larger than main display it will not be reduced to fit the main display. This command useful if you wish to place a window on all space of two or more displays.

+ Improved view of keypoints on the timeline in the main window.

+ Improved scrolling of the timeline when you move blue triangle cursor outside visible area.

+ After switching between Slides list and Timeline modes the program adjusts scrollbar position to make visible selected slide.

+ Various improvements.

! "Run application" options has moved to the last page of Project options (More tab).

! "Disable F1 key to show help window" has moved to "Customize help window" dialog (Main menu | Project).

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when after renaming of a main image in Slide list or File panel MiniPlayer didn't display renamed image.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.1) when changing of display resolution, locking of PC or Sleep mode applied during encoding of video caused visual defects in created video file.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when all color text objects (excluding black and white) had slight almost invisible greenish contour.

* Fixed old bug of all previous versions: pressing Ctrl+O (Open project), "Ctrl+N", "Ctrl+S" and other key shortcuts whilst PicturesToExe creates large EXE file it caused incorrect work of the program.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when "Image Load Error" might occur in Slide list, MiniPlayer and Objects and animation editor on projects with hundreds slides of large images (about 8 megapixels each one).

* Fixed old bug (since v5.0) Push effect had mixed up "Bottom-Top" and "Top-Bottom" variations with disabled hardware acceleration option.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.0) with an incorrect work of "Save image/slide" dialog in slideshows (if it was configured through "Print image" option).

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) with sticking of picture in MiniPlayer after closing Objects and Animation editor on some NVIDIA video cards (the most likely the problem in those video cards).

IGOR

I explored a important problem in project1.exe that i gived to you , It's pause button in Navigation bar , Do i send its source for you ?

Or you prefered fix it in next version ?

BestRegards

Happy Christmass Holiday . :rolleyes:

AbdolReza,

Please describe me in details this bug you found.

By the way, we have fixed in Beta 18 another bug you found with tabs.

I am dial up internet so i can't quickly therefore i am slow in reply please excuse me !

But , about this problem ; I don't think it will be a bug i think it is a problem for pte in navigation bar in pause button.

Sorry Igor , i must to go and prepare this project 's source for you , it will be prepared for tomorrow night at 19:00

Here in iran the time now is exactly 20:40 , what time is it in there please tell me now ?

thanks for your effort

Igor

Thank you , I try to reproduce Application Error with my project in about 10 minutes but

no happen , you succeed and you defeat "ApplicationError" in this kind of project ! !!! without removing "midi supporting"

Well done! ;)

Igor

5.6 beata 18

When I am in the O&A, in the section "Objects"

I am getting a slow mouse click response (2secs ?) when clicking on an object in the list.

This does not occur with ver 5.5 or anyother programs on my system.

Further

I left my computer for a short period with PTE minimized and screen saver came on.

When I returned and de-activated the screen saver I got the following message on screen.

Clicking OK - closed PTE and computer froze

This is a one time occurence at this time.

post-14-1230315350_thumb.jpg

Ralph,

When I am in the O&A, in the section "Objects"

I am getting a slow mouse click response (2secs ?) when clicking on an object in the list.

This does not occur with ver 5.5 or anyother programs on my system.

1) Does it happen with any project?

2) If only particular, please send it to me.

3) Will the problem remain after re-booting of PC?

I left my computer for a short period with PTE minimized and screen saver came on.

When I returned and de-activated the screen saver I got the following message on screen.

Clicking OK - closed PTE and computer froze. This is a one time occurence at this time.

We'll try reproduce it. Thanks.

Igor

I was running your intro show - WelcomeDemo - from the PTE Examples folder

1) Does it happen with any project?

Yes - any project that I have tested with beta 18 ( 2 or 3 )

2) If only particular, please send it to me.

3) Will the problem remain after re-booting of PC?

Yes

----------------------------------------

To check again with screensaver, I set it to activate in 1 minute, and left it running for 10 minutes

The problem did not occur

Ralph,

Thanks for details!

1. Am I rightly understand the sequence of steps to reproduce the problem: Open Objects and Animation editor, click on an item in the tree of objects (right-bottom part of the

window)?

2. Did you observe this problem in previous beta versions of new v5.6?

3. You tested for same issue v5.5 recently after it happened in v5.6?

Igor

1. Am I rightly understand the sequence of steps to reproduce the problem: Open Objects and Animation editor, click on an item in the tree of objects (right-bottom part of the

window)?

Yes you understand correctly.

The presentation I am testing with is your WelcomDemo with mask, Examples Folder beta 18

c:\Program Files\WnSoft Pictue To Exe\5.6 Beta 18\All\Examples\WelcomeDemo

I have not created many of my own shows using child object nor recent masks.

Never noticed this slight response mouse click in any of beta 16 and before.

I believe it happened in beta 17 but you soon released beta 18 and I installed the same day, so never got a real chance to check 17.

It does not occur in final release of 5.5

Test procedure

Open WelcomeDemo in 5.5, also open WelcomeDemo in 5.6 beta 18

File structure are different due to MASK's as you are aware.

Checking O&A - clicking on objects in tree both - ( 5.5 final and 5.6 beta 18 )

5.5 no hesitation - 5.6 beta 18 there is a slight hesitation.

However I have noticed in 5.6 beta 18 it appears as not consistant, If I open / close a few times the mouse click response seems normal.

Small glitch ?

As to screen saver error - Post #6 - I have done a few more times and no longer get the error !.

Will continue to test it off and on.

AbdolReza,

I downloaded your project but don't see any problem with it yet.

When "Synchronize music and slides" option turned off, music doesn't stop in Pause mode. Same behaviour in all vesions of PicturesToExe. I'm guessing that you just need in an option when music stops in Pause mode for not not synchronized projects?

When "Synchronize music and slides" option turned off, music doesn't stop in Pause mode. Same behaviour in all vesions of PicturesToExe. I'm guessing that you just need in an option when music stops in Pause mode for not not synchronized projects?

Igor

Did you read following text in hyperlink "VIII" ?

This presentation has some problem that i said

you fix two bug ; "the bug of jumping slide"

And the bug of "ApplicationError" but still it has some problem

most important them is Pause button in

Navigation bar ,Why does user can't turn off or

shut off the sound of music background ,

If the item of "Synchronize music and Slides"

turns off ?And why does the music background

must change with clicking on one of Tabs ?

{If user wants to use this template or

presentation as a project , and if user want

have Music(s) background with possibility

of turning (on or off) the sound of music(s)

background by pause button plus clicking on

hyperlinks or buttons as a tabs that there is in all

slides as common or share hyperlinks or buttons

without changing the seeker of miniplayer that results to change or switching

music with clicking on shared hyperlinks or

buttons as tabs in all slides}.If you tell me ;

"AbdolReza No it's impossible , because of

slideshow is only working with MiniPlayer", Does

this say is meaning that user(s) should forget

Adding more than one music background for this

presentation or template of project.exe ?

And Does this say is meaning that user(s) should

forget using of pause button in navigation bar

(Even for one music background ) ,because of it

will be nonsense ? At least ,please predict a

Symbol's tool for turning of/on the sound of

music background when the item of "Synchronize

music and Slides" is off . Does your ultimatum will

this !Please do a work !

Best Regards"

I obliged to go and change in project.exe for understanding you please download again this source of project Dear IGOR :

http://www.mediafire.com/?s04mpa8eblz

Happy christmas Holiday !

Ralph,

About problem after screensaver.

1) What video card installed in your PC?

2) What screensaver you set in Windows? (And how you think the screensaver is 3D or not?)

3) Before PicturesToExe was minimized you worked in main window or in Objects and animation?

P.S. We think that this problem might happen only if screensaver or PicturesToExe took all memory resouces of Windows during work of screensaver.

AbdolReza,

Igor

Can't you predict a symbol's tool instead of pause button for turn/on or turn off the

Sound of music background ,when the item of "Synchronize

music and Slides" is off ? Because of as you know , the pause button

in this case is useless ! Please do a work . I think this is a

deficiency for pte when the item of "Synchronize

music and Slides" is off.please think a bit ....!

obliged to go and change in project.exe for understanding you please download again this source of project Dear IGOR :

http://www.mediafire.com/?s04mpa8eblz .

Also please read top text more again , i modified some false phrases...

Sincerely

when does pause button can"t pause the sound of music background of slideshow in case of that the item of "Synchronize music and slides"

is turning of , Does it can't be a problem for pause button of navigation bar in case of when the item of "Synchronize music and slides"

is turning of ? !!!

:D

Hi Igor

I explored a bug in displaying of Thumbnails of slidelist ...

Dear Igor please note these

Thumbnails of slidelist , they

displayed badly in comparison

with original slides.The rectangles

in slides is displaying

very bad in Thumbnails

preview of slidelist

This is it source = http://www.mediafire.com/?2tcntdynmlz

Regards

post-6430-1230420273_thumb.jpg

Igor - Post #16, as to questions you asked

About problem after screensaver.

1) What video card installed in your PC?

Intel® 82915G/GV/910 GL Express Chip Family.

I am working off the DELL computer Intel Pent 4 - 3.00 GHz - 2.99 GHz - 2.99 GB of RAM, XP pro - SP3.

We intend to try another video card shortly.

2) What screensaver you set in Windows? (And how you think the screensaver is 3D or not?)

Default XP - XP screensaver - no 3D.

3) Before PicturesToExe was minimized you worked in main window or in Objects and animation?

Sorry I cannot recall.

P.S. We think that this problem might happen only if screensaver or PicturesToExe took all memory resouces of Windows during work of screensaver.

I cannot reproduce this PTE error again with screensaver issue. ( PTE installed at the moment - pe-beta 19 - apr-deluxe_beta_Ralph2.zip )

Tested with programs all opened at same time - PTE 5.5 - PTE 5.6 pe-release beta 19 - Mailer - IE7 with 3 tabs - Irfanview - Media Player Classic HomeCinema - Audacity, as well as real time scanner running and McAfee Virus Scan.

No screensaver error after de-activating screensaver.

Thanks, Ralph!

You can use pre-beta 19 as main beta. This change will remain in final release of v5.6.

Probably it also will solve problem with screensaver. Please let me know if it will happen again.

Igor ,Are you huff ?why don't you reply ?