WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 18

Igor

AbdolReza,

I don't work during weekends, but sometimes I reply on simple problems which don't require significant time. Also because usually I have to solve several problems, I can postpone one problem after solving another one. Please don't hurry me.

AbdolReza,

I don't work during weekends, but sometimes I reply on simple problems which don't require significant time. Also because usually I have to solve several problems, I can postpone one problem after solving another one. Please don't hurry me.

Igor I apologize with you, only tell me Can this problem (in slidelist of pte that i found it and reported you) a bug or no ? That's it

also please note this point that when user turn off item of " Synchronize music and slides" then the item of "Pause when window of slide show becomes inactive" will not wrk even user turn it on unless the user turn the item of " Synchronize music and slides" on , don't you think it is a deficiency for pte ?!!

Thanks from you I 'm fall in love of pte please don't blame me ....

post-6430-1230476401_thumb.jpg

This comment is without offense, but I want to call things by their name.

AbdolReza, I think you should moderate your expressions. But, with the example of your president, all is possible ...

There are other ways to ask for things, arrogance are not used in much of the civilized world.

Excuse my english. ;)

This comment is without offense, but I want to call things by their name.

AbdolReza, I think you should moderate your expressions. But, with the example of your president, all is possible ...

There are other ways to ask for things, arrogance are not used in much of the civilized world.

Excuse my english. ;)

I have a small problem in that the next slide button keeps disappearing and when I go over with the moues it reappears

Chris

Dear Chris you must :

choose Image1 -> Then go to the Common Tab -> afterwards you must turn off or unchecked item of " Transparent To Selection "

please note that point that this item must unchecked for all items in "Rightclick on object&Animation ->Add " that is ;

Rectangle

Text or Hyperlink

Button

Frame

Mask

In the therwise you will find your object as Transparent .!

Have a good night Chris !

I have a small problem in that the next slide button keeps disappearing and when I go over with the moues it reappears

Chris,

I'm assuming that you are talking about the two arrow buttons in the top-right corner, above the Animation tab. Correct?

What version did this happen in? I ask because it was a minor problem in earlier releases of version 5. But Igor fixed it and I have just tried to reproduce the problem using v5.52 and v5.6 beta 18 and cannot get either of them to "lose" the right hand arrow button.

Please confirm the PTE version number you are using (launch your project and do help...About Pictures to Exe...) and also confirm the exact sequence of events that results in the loss of the button.

regards,

Peter

Peter

You are right regarding the buttons in the top right corner.

I am using v5.6 beta 18 and it happens on any slide when I press the previous slide button the next slide button disappears

until I move the mouse over it

post-1424-1230543510_thumb.jpg

It has never happened in previous versions

Many thanks

Chris

Chris,

I see from your latest image that you were using the WelcomeDemo project. I tried this myself with beta 18 and could not reproduce the problem. Whatever the cause might be it isn't systemic to all PTE users. Sorry I cannot help you more. You'll have to wait for Igor to pick this one up.

regards,

Peter

Chris,

I just fixed this small visual bug. It might happen only under Windows Vista.

AbdolReza,

Just we can add a new "Pause music" option for the mode when "Synchronize slides and music" option turned off and slideshow go to pause state. Is it that you would like to see?

But it's possible not earlier than in next version.

Dear Igor please note these Thumbnails of slidelist , they displayed badly in comparison with original slides.The rectangles in slides is displaying very bad in humbnails

preview of slidelist

It is also not a bug. Currently Rectangle objects don't have an antialiasing. And as a result line (Rectangle) becomes more thin than 1 pixel and dissappears at some visual size (scale). You can observe this behaviour in Objects and animation editor, too. Probably in the next version we'll finish reworking of Rectangle object and "Edge-antialiasing" option will be added (like for Image object). As a temporal solution please use several or one Image object.

AbdolReza

Just we can add a new "Pause music" option for the mode when "Synchronize slides and music" option turned off and slideshow go to pause state. Is it that you would like to see?But it's possible not earlier than in next version.

Probably in the next version we'll finish reworking of Rectangle object and "Edge-antialiasing" option will be added (like for Image object).

Igor

I hope you will do them soon , exp. adding a new "Pause music" option for the mode when "Synchronize slides and music" option turned off and slideshow go to pause state, but why it don't work when "Pause when window of slide show becomes inactive" option is turn on , if you put music back in music tab of project option ? only music of "Add sound for current slide" button in top right corner of preview slide panel

is pausing when the "Pause when window of slide show becomes inactive" option is turn on, i think you must :

" when we want to add music background by the project option->Music tab , please creat a case that run or no run

'pause button' In project option ->Advanced Tab->Customize Navigation bar for project.exe cause to only stop or continue music ,

without need to check project option ->Main Tab->option of 'Synchronize music and Slides.you can predict three case for it ,

that is for instance one case that i said, and the second cause to only stop or continue Automatic displaying slides

and the third case , can be compound of one case with second case ."

Also you must :

"please creat options for disable or hiding following Items in customize Slide Number Especially in home slide

(This is ,for introduce product user to people like as wizard for Example "license agreement" or "confirmation Caution" or" List of subjects" and so on ,that be start with Next button , Agree button … in first of product pages) :

a- Displaying Navigation bar

b- Displaying Customization logo

c- Running Background Music In Music tab in project option.ofcourse except of customize music for slide

d- Displaying running " Insert Template in comments tab in project options(Be Note : No in customize Slide , that you forgot creat

comments tab in it.)

e-Text comment (in comments tab in project options)

As you know the music of background in pte is mixing with music of "Add sound for current slide" button in top right corner of preview slide panel in first or home slide , you must do a work that the music of background in pte in project option in tab music don't run for first or home slide slide in next version .to correct these problem please do a work .

faithfully yours.

AbdolReza,

Please use special topic: "Ideas and suggestions for next versions"

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

I will start work on the next version after releasing of v5.6 and posts with suggestios inside other topics, especially related with beta testing can be easily missed.

O.K,Right