WnSoft Forums

Customize Slide versus Project Options parameters

Picsel

I would appreciate to be able to modify the "Time interval betwween slides" within Project options without modifying all the timing of slides for those slides which have been customized via the "Customize Slide" pannel. With PTE v5.5 and even with PTE v5.6beta20 I tested recently, building a slide show with a lot of slides, if I want to modify the "Time interval between slide" within Project options, PTE applies the new parameter value to all slides included in the project and I have to rebuild each customize slide after.

In my point of view, it will be easier if the parameters specified via Customize slide window were not modified by the modification of Project options.

Daniel.

Daniel,

I have sympathy with your point of view. But I find it useful to be able to set a new general "pacing" for a sequence by changing the time interval and being able to set it for all the existing slides. The ideal solution would be a set of options:

- Set new time interval on ALL slides

- Set new time interval only on newly added slides

- Set new time interval only on uncustomized slides and newly added slides

The first two options already exist; it is only the third option that needs adding.

regards,

Peter

Peter,

If the third possibility could be added that would be perfect for me.

On my side I ve never used "new time interval on ALL slides" except at the very beginning of the work but in this case I have not yet slides customized in the project. But more often you have to customize slides for adding effects, animations,etc.. and those customization should no longer be modified by other PTE commands without having to agree on slide by slide.

Best regards

Daniel.