WnSoft Forums

Adding Mask on Rectangle is caused to increasing Occupied memory syste

kosheyar

AbdolReza,

It is not possible to have all these wonderful features of PTE and also expect the memory usage to be constant no matter which features we use. And the more features we use the more resources will be required.

We all have to accept that there comes a point where our existing computer is no longer powerful enough to do all that we would like it to. It is not reasonable to expect the developers to provide all these wonderful new features and for there to be no overhead in using them.

regards,

Peter

AbdolReza,

It is not possible to have all these wonderful features of PTE and also expect the memory usage to be constant And the more features we use the more resources will be required.

Peter

My friend peter

I think you don't catch my say , I told Adding Mask on Rectangle is caused to increasing Occupied memory system very clearly but, why adding other features such as text or images or rectangles ,... even in 100 slides isn't increasing Occupied memory system (very clearly) but adding only one Mask on Rectangle in one slide is caused to increasing Occupied memory system very clearly !!.

Sincerely

AbdolReza,

I have downloaded your test project and see one slide with Rectangle and Mask container which both placed on same level - on the slide.

Can't see any problem you've described. Task Manager shows that PicturesToExer utilizies about 36 MB of system memory when "Objects and animation" window is opened.

Did you want to say if remove Rectangle object from this slide, it will work faster on your PC? If yes, try to replace Rectangle with another kind of object. For example, small image (100x100 pixels). Will it give same problem or not?

I agree with posts above, Masks requires faster video card. If you have old 64 MB video card it can be reason of more slow work of PicturesToExe.

AbdolReza,

Masks requires faster video card. If you have old 64 MB video card it can be reason of more slow work of PicturesToExe.

o.k , Igor

My video card is 64 MB , but I made Slideshows with 4750 slides with it , but for even one slide that only one mask be on one rectangle ,

speed of system is very very slow , and I can't use from pte to make it !!.I wish using mask in pte was without require to change video card , Does it possible ?

faithfully yours .

Please reply on my question:

Did you want to say if remove Rectangle object from this slide, it will work faster on your PC? If yes, try to replace Rectangle with another kind of object. For example, small image (100x100 pixels). Will it give same problem or not?

Did you want to say if remove Rectangle object from this slide, it will work faster on your PC? If yes, try to replace Rectangle with another kind of object. For example, small image (100x100 pixels). Will it give same problem or not? Please reply on my question:

Yes , that is , I remove rectangle , but the seed of system don't change , but when i remove Mask from slide , the speed of system goes good , and i can use from pte .

faithfully yours .

In other words this issue doesn't related with Rectangle object at all, right? Just your video card can't handle Masks enough fast.

You wondered how PicturesToExe works quickly with a large number of slides? It is because the program renders only one slide or two ones (during a transition effect) at any time.