WnSoft Forums

About new requests for 4.10

Guest guru

I wish to invite all our friends of this forum not to request Igor - for now - to add new features to PTE.

After some months of hard and uninterrupted work, after 12 beta versions full of new great features, he is still working on some bugs just discovered. But I think v4.10 is now almost ready to be released: let's postpone new features to 4.20, don't worry Igor, and let him finally end this task.

And afterwards let's him take a little rest...

Do you agree?

Guido:

Double AMEN to your request!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are expecting too much of Igor and things are getting a little out of hand with requests flying all over the place.

Lets get the great progress he has made stablized, give Igor a vacation (one day will do <grin> )

Then he can move us on to greater heights with 4.20

Hi Guido,

Of course I too agree with you: With V.4.10 we have now very important new features and working in PicturesToExe is now very easy and we can do a lot of things forbidden in previous versions.

For sure we can stop asking Igor for now features for a while: just to give him time to breathe.