WnSoft Forums

Congratulation Igor and Development Crew

Lin Evans

Fantastic product and great support. I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all who worked tirelessly to create this fantastic tool which we all love and support!! Now take some time off and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

We, the users of your program, appreciate your dedication and your willingness to accept input and suggestions from your users which are reflected in the product. This is most unusual in the software business and is greatly appreciated.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Lin

I am a tour guide and do a presentation with every group I guide - over the years PTE has just got better and better. I too wish to express my thanks and gratitude for all the developments over the years that I have been useing the program - also to the great team of helpers, advisors and commentators who are prominent on the forum. And while I am at it a word of thanks to all those who contibute of their knowledge and patience to those of us who ask the simplist of questions. Thank you Igor and all the rest of you out their wherever you are.

yguy

I, too, would like to voice my thanks to Igor and his team for all their efforts in producing this wonderful AV software. All those who have worked so hard to get v5.6 ready for release are truly deserving of a vacation; a time to rest, relax and re-charge the batteries. Have fun folks!

regards,

Peter

Thank You Igor and all the Wnsoft Team.

Once again you have produced an excellent product and we are all very priviledged to be able to continually update the new versions of PTE free of charge. this is so rare and very much appreciated.

Your product is a World leader and deserves its place as the best there is for our slideshows.

THANK YOU

Love Maureen

What can we say? Only that it gets even better.

PTE must now rank as the premier AV software available, with all these new and useful features - also the unseen behind the scenes improvements that we don't readily appreciate.

What we do appreciate is the incredible hard work and dedication of the Wnsoft team in providing us all with the means to deliver top quality presentations, and the ability to export them to the various other media available in today's world of mass communication.

We thank you.

DEN (NE UK)

Igor,

thank you so much, I can only repeat what everyone has already stated, the software is the best there is, your hard work and that of your team is truly appreciated.

Good luck in its worldwide use and acclaim.

Ralph

Willerby camera Club, Hull, UK