WnSoft Forums

Should the finger point?

Version 5.6.1 fixed the problem with mouse cursor, so that it now changes form over an active object. This does not include "buttons".

I can understand the reasoning of why this may be the case. :rolleyes:

Though I believe that a Menu created, in which the mouse cursor changes to a finger, to indicate an active button, would be more attractive and intuitive.

A good example is the WnSoft Forum page, on which the arrow cursor changes to the pointing finger, when over an active button.

If this suggestion does suit everyone or every situation, then perhaps it could be offered as an option.

...Though I believe that a Menu created, in which the mouse cursor changes to indicate an active button, would be more attractive and intuitive...

You can configure the button in a way that it shows a change when the mouse cursor hits it.

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich

There is no point in having button which has no action associated. The third sentence of my post alluded to this.

The suggestion is, that it would allow for the creation a more attractive and intuitative interface and furthermore provide confirmation that a button will react.

Users of the Internet expect a visual clue whenever the cursor is positioned over an active object while exploring a web page, I believe that the same expectation applies to a menu created in Pte, irrespective of type of object encounted.

I also suggested it could be provided as an option for those of us who would prefer it to work in this way. :)

Regards, Ken