WnSoft Forums

Sound track ' follow on '

trailertrash

I cant seem to find anything which tells me how I can get a second sound track in the project options to play immediately after the first. There is a gap of 1 full slide [8secs] which is too long. I downloaded the manual and printed it out and have searched the help but to no avail. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Andrew

I cant seem to find anything which tells me how I can get a second sound track in the project options to play immediately after the first. There is a gap of 1 full slide [8secs] which is too long...

Andrew,

How did insert the music, via "Project Options" or via "Customize Slide"? If you use the Project Options an choose synchronization of music and slides, there should not be a gap.

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich

Andrew,

You wrote..."I cant get a second Sound Track in the project options to play immediately after the first" !

That's a bit confusing, do you mean..."I cant get a second Music Track to play immediately after the first" ?

As in 'Music Track' from a CD-Disc ~distinct from an actual Sound-Track which is many pieces stitched together.

If you can give some more detail about what you are trying to achieve there's lots of help here on the Forum.

Brian.Conflow.

If there's silence at the end of the first track and silence at the beginning of the second then that might account for it.

Once again - a case for JOINING your WAV files in Audacity/Audition and eliminating silences before saving as MP3.

DaveG

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Andrew

Open your show, single click the first slide along the bottom row, click the "Project Options" button along the bottom row, click the music tab, your first tune should be shown??? If it is click the "Add Music" button and select your second tune from wherever it is stored. That will be loaded onto the first slide list. Now click the little black triangle on it's side under the screen showing your first slide. Your show will now run in what's called the "mini player". The music should play & when your first tune ends, your second should start after a couple of seconds. If that is now OK think about using Audacity the free sound editing software to customise your sound track to match your show exactly.

Yachtsman1