Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Hi michael, Pte doesn't have such a feature but tom95521, a member of this forum, programmed such a third party software. http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8769&view=getnewpost I think last version of his tool is at the bottom of the topic.
  2. Greg, I just send you a PM. Thank you for using the 3D book template. The pink rectangle you added looks odd to me. I don't want to sound rude but what is it supposed to be ?
  3. Hello Malcolm, I discovered this slideshow only today because I was away from the forum for several months. The picture quality is stunning! The point of view is each time unique, with a true eye of photographer. Thank you very much for using my template. And thank you for sharing your work. Have you been made another montage since ? I hope so. I would be very interested to watch it. Anyway, congratulations for this wonderful slideshow!
  4. Just to laugh, a funny timelapse sequence. I am sure Lin, you will like the subject.
  5. Bert, Jean-Cyprien, thank you for your comments. It's very difficult to make something that everybody will like. Actually, it's impossible ! And I think there is a risk that it will become boring if I make always the same animation for each picture. That's why I decided to make different animations : full screen or not, light zoom in or light zoom out. But I understand that you might find it annoying. JC, I had such a white box when I was a young boy. But I made other textures to change the look of the box. May be there is one you will prefer. Anyway, once the box is build, it's easy to make an other style, it's only different textures I apply : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 -
  6. Igor, you are very cruel to show us such prodigies without giving us the opportunity to try this version right now!
  7. Thanks guys ! This trip abroad is one of the best I ever had. This country offers so many beautiful landscapes that it's easy to bring home beautiful photos. What impressed me the most is that there aren't a lot of tourists. And you can enjoy wonderful sites without an annoying crowd. It is very windy, cold (about 10° C at the end of june) but it's a pure jewel for the ice. During this season, the night is never totally black. You can take pictures all day and... almost all night long ! Lin, I prefer to make it too quick than too slow. It gives the audience to watch it again ! Serioously, most of the time, with my taste, I find photos are displayed too long.
  8. Hi George, Thank you for using my template. The red circle was intended to be on a single day. You should probably have used an other shape for several days because it looks odd to me this way. And I noticed a little visual problem with the calendar at the end of the slideshow. You probably set by mistake opacity to 100% for a frame, causing a blue rectangle in the middle of the calendar to be visible. Oh, by the way, you should remove my logo. But I enjoyed your show. Thank you for sharing.
  9. I agree, i often have to do it and using the keyboard is not what i prefer.
  10. Hi Anthony, Did you add text objects in your presentation ? If you did, that's probably the explanation because those objects take a lot of space to be saved.
  11. Wow, I watched your slideshow only now and it's great ! What you tell in it is very exciting. And your skills with PTE are just amazing !!! Thank you very much for sharing.
  12. I choose my best photographies and the most representative of what I saw in Iceland last june and I made this 55 pictures slideshow. This country is paradise for photographers !! Comments welcome ! For those of you who don't want to download a 57Mb file, I'm uploading the video on YouTube right now. I will come later to add the link to the video. EDIT : here is the video :
  13. At first, version 7 beta 1 was expected in january 2011. Then Igor wrote at the beginning of february that he needed at least two more weeks before the release of the first beta. My guess is it will be available this month... I hope ! Please read this topic for more details : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=0
  14. thedom

    Why ?

    Great, I remember this suggestion you made more than 5 five years ago. And I'm glad you still plan to do it because it will certainly open new possibilities... again ! http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3793&st=0&p=23956entry23956
  15. Thanks for your comments and for using the template. We often say that there is no limit with PTE and that our imagination is the only limit. A couple of years ago, who could guess we could make this kind of animation with PTE one day !?
  16. With this new feature, the user could replace an image object with an other one using a simple drag and drop. Simple and efficient.
  17. Please download the demo (exe file) for a much better output quality. The template is available here. Instructions en français ici. 8 styles of box are included in the template.
  18. Please download the demo (exe file) for a much better output quality. The template is available here. Instructions en français ici.
  19. A very short slideshow I made with PTE about our trip in Australia in october 2012. It's a teaser for people who come with us to visit the country and watch the total solar eclipse... Watch it in HD on YouTube.Once you are on the page, double click the video to watch it full screen.
  20. Hehe, we gonna have fun !
  21. Roger, thank you for the nice promotion for my templates. Please read Peter's FAQ for detailed instructions about how to merge two projects : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10516
  22. Hi Igor, A little issue with the "Upload to YouTube" window. The video category is empty (see capture).
  23. No problem, I am not in a rush, take the time you need. Thank you for your reply.
  24. thedom

    Why ?

    Thank you to those of you who replied and/or voted (even if there are more than 400 views and only 16 votes ) Honestly, I can't see a reason to keep this option as it is. I made a lot a projects, sometimes very complex, and I think I only kept the sections glued less than 1% of the time. I would be interested to know why the person who voted NO would like to keep this option as it is now as the default. Peter, for the same reason, I don't see the the reason to introduce this option. Do you have a lot of example of projects where you kept the sections glued ? Greg, I totally agree. Almost the same suggestion was posted here a long time ago : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7613
  25. I really like your work ! The effect on the pics give a very special atmosphere. I don't know if it's on purpose but there is something very dark and dramatic with this presentation, almost apocalyptic. But I like it. I could easily imagine a 16/9 screen ratio for your A/V, it would increase the movie effect. I hope to watch an other version reworked (exe available ?). Anyway, congratulations and thank you for sharing.
×
×
  • Create New...