Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Unfortunately, yes. I really don't know who and why they made this ? And of course, I have no backup. My mail account has been hacked too. Bad day.
  2. And what do you think of a new skin : http://skin-invision-skins.abcfr.com/ ?
  3. Thank you fish. I don't know what is happening. Nothing is accessible anymore. My database is out of order. I can't receive and send mails anymore. I guess it's because of my provider but I have no information. Hope everything will be back to normal soon...
  4. Btw, for a couple of days, I don't receive any more email notification for replies. I checked my profile and my settings are set for... Am I the only one ?
  5. I think changes are nice but this one is quite... surprising. I want the background to be RED ! I guess the webmaster made a mistake or wanted to have some fun.
  6. My HD are OK ! Thanks to Tom once again, you 're my saver ! So, here is the PTE project I just uploaded : Click.
  7. Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed by the lack of success. Only three links added. I don't know if it's because people don't want to share their links... It's really easy (no tutorial needed ) and quick to add a link. Too bad.
  8. Ken, No, it is not possible because of my provider , not because of me. Anyway, see post #24 of this thread.
  9. hehehe.
  10. Thanks Fried, Really nice show, very dynamic and perfectly synchronised. Sorry, Ron, but I don't agree for two reasons : - nothing is perfect, things can always be improved. - I could easily imagine : . slow pans on the second part which is much more quiet. It would make a even nicer transition with part 1 and 3. . fast and "aggresive" zooms on part 4 to make things even more dynamic. . more photo compositions. Instead of always a single picture by slide, several pictures by slide, especially at the end. But once again, really good work just as it is now.
  11. John, May be we didn't understood each other. Anyway, I post your file on my site too. Click on the image below to directly access the download page :
  12. Ok Silvia, I hope I understood what you would like. I assume you want to copy slides of several .pte project into a single .pte project. Here is how to do (thanks to Hawk who gave the solution here) : In PTE, in the slide list, select the slides you want to copy with your mouse, right click on one of them and choose " Copy Slide“. *** Do not close PTE. Click on “ File “, then "New" and in the slide List, right click and “Paste Slide“ This does copy all the “ Objects & Animation “ of the slides. Click on "Save as" <the name of your pte project>. If you want to copy slides of an other .pte project, open it. Once opened, in the slide list, select the slides you want to copy, right click on them and choose " Copy Slide“. *** Do not close PTE. Click on “ Open" and choose <the name of your pte project>.pte. Once opened, in the slide List, select the slide where you want to paste the copied slides, right click on it and “Paste Slide“. If you really don't succeed, tell me exactly what slides of which project you want to have in the same project and I will do it for you. PS : Thank you guys to help silvia and I to understand each other.
  13. Hi Nicky, Wnsoft plan to present PicturesToExe Deluxe soon. Deluxe edition, besides PicturesToExe, will include module for creating and burning of DVD-Video discs. Including customizable menu and templates. HD-DVD/Blue-Ray support will be added in the future. To know more, go read this thread. For instance, you have to use an extra programme to burn the DVD. No problem, you can preview further into your slideshow and don't have to preview it from start every time. In PTE, intead of clicking the "Preview" button, select a slide in the slide list and click on the icon (kind "slice of toast"), just on right of the preview button. The show will be previewed from the selected slide. This option is avalaible in the Objects and Animation Window too. To learn more about PTE v5, I really recommend that you download one of the tutorials avalaible onthis page. Have fun with PTE !
  14. Silvia, I'm sorry but I don't understand. I don't speak spanish and even with BabelFish translator, I don't get your point. Could you try to be more specific about your problem / wish ? Thanks.
  15. I just finished to install my new sub-site : . What is the purpose of this site ? To reference and to share useful links for PTE users (and other slideshow softwares ) ! There are several categories : PTE Essentials, Personal Sites, Fonts Sites, Sound Effects / Music Sites, Tools / Softwares for PTE, Photography Sites, Other Cool Sites, etc... If you feel like there is a category missing, please let me know. I already added some links in those categories. Now, it's your turn. You can add a link to your own website or/and to interesting sites. Everything is dynamic (thank you php!). The links you will suggest will be automatically and instantly added. But please take time to fill up correctly all fields and to put the links in the right category. There is two counters for each link : - hits (+1 as soon as anybody read the description of the link) - visits (as soon as anybody click on the link and go visit the site) You can post a review (=leave a comment) and rate each link. There are other interesting features (tabs system) : - New Sites - Cool Sites - Pick Sites - Top 10 Sites - A powerful search engine ( and even an extended search engine). You can see what are the 20 most used keywords. The direct link of this new site is : http://thefreedom.free.fr/links And there is a link "Links" at the top of the page on TheDom Sharing Place. Please go have a tour and tell me what you think and the most important, add your links. And if you have time to rate the sites and to review them, it would useful and appreciated... Thank you for your feedback and for your help.
  16. Very interesting project Philippe ! I don't want to be indiscrete but what is it for ?
  17. Thanks for your advices guys. Al, I don't think it was possible to get them to install my old drives, it's a a kind of supermarket for computers and they just sell them, they don't repair and upgrade them. I know how to install a drive but I'm afraid my garantee will be over as soon as I open the "box". So, I just ordered an external USB case (Thanks Tom) : I didn't even know that those thingys existed. Hope my drives are OK. Once I have received the USB case, If I can recover my datas (I pray for it!), I will upload the project, I promiss. Btw, my new pc is really great : Lin's "Puzzle demo - HIGH Ram" is PERFECTLY smooth !
  18. If you wish, I can upload the PTE project of this demo. Once I will get my new pc though (will go buy it tomorrow) because mine doesn't want to start anymore. I'm a little bit afraid about how to get back my files and datas... I guess I will try to switch the HD... Any suggestions ? Thanks.
  19. Bjc, Thank you for your comment. The template is now avalaible (383 Ko) : [click on the image to directly access the donload page] Still can be modified if needed.
  20. Jean-Pierre, I don't see any pte project in your archive, only the exe. I don't want to bother you but I would really like the see how you made.
  21. Jean-Pierre, There is a file missing in your file "Filet/Lines and border (album) : démo et tutoriel ". It's the "41x41.bmp" file.
  22. Thanks Jean-Pierre for the PTE project ! I updated the link and the title of the file to "....v2" (with an "updated" icon). I noticed you added a shape with 12 sides That's absolutely amazing ! For everybody, go download JPD's files on his site, there a lot of great stuff there ! (Btw, there is a broken link for your file "Pêcheur / Mise en boite (exe)").
  23. Ooops, yes, I removed accidently the .zip extension. It should be ok now. Thank you for lettting me know.
  24. Here is a demo which is a classic photocollage effect. [click on the image to directly access the donload page] [filesize : 2.08 Mb] It was done with the help of the excellent photoshop action "synthesis" by Panos that you can download here on http://panosfx.com (you need to register before downloading the action). I plan to release a template for this effect. I guarantee that, with the template, it will take you less than 3 minutes from start (your original image) to end (animation in PTE finished) to make this effect. But before releasing a template, I would like your opinion on this animation : is it too fast, too slow, do you want me to add other effects (zoom, opacity...), ... or any other suggestions... Thanks for your feedback. UPDATE : Free template now avalaible [click on the image to directly access the donload page] [filesize : 383 Ko] Hope you will like it.
  25. To be sure to do not forget files, just use the "Create Backup in ZIP" feature (in PTE, click on file and you will find this option).
×
×
  • Create New...