-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Hi Nathan, I didn't know this free plugin. So thank you for letting me know that it exists. I installed it and it is really amazing! I have Photoshop CS2 and I drop the folder in \Plug-Ins\Filters. When opening Filters, I have "optikVerve Labs" at the bottom. I really don't know if there is such a folder (\Plug-Ins\Filters) with Elements but may be you can have a look.
-
Al, I can't download the files. Did you already removed them ?
-
Hi Steve, I'm not sure to undesrstand the purpose of your message. Igor plan to include in Beta#10-11 a feature to adjust speed for Zoom (and for Pan & Rotate as well). I guess it will be something like acceleration/decceleration option. I don't know how it will works exactly but we can think that this feature can be combined with the "Perspective Correction". Is it what you have in mind ?
-
Thank you very for this quick fix Igor! I installed this new version (8A) an everything works now perfectly on the other tests I made (beetween 100% and 10 % by example). On the previous version, I confirm that there was no difference beetween the object with Perspective correction and the other object without Perspective correction. I understand your explanation and now perfectly got the idea how this perspective correction works. I realize that the example I posted was not appropriate to show you the problem I got. I modified the project a little bit and here is an other demo of this "Perspective correction" feature. Thanks again. EarthZoom.zip
-
Igor, Sorry to insist, but I really think I have a problem with this option. I recorded what I made and what I see. Could you please download this flash movie and give me your diagnostic ? http://thefreedom.free.fr/PerspectiveCorrection.zip Lin, Could you please post a PTE project with this option ? I would really like to see if the problem occurs on my pc with a project made by something else. Thanks to both of you.
-
Actually, could you please tell us how exactly this option works because I continued to make some tests and it seems it doesn't work any more. I have two problems : - when I press play in the O/A window, the object with "Perspective correction for Zoom" applied is invisible. - when I click on "preview", the object with "Perspective correction for Zoom" appears but it looks exactly like the same one without "Perspective correction for Zoom" applied. May be I made something wrong but can't understand what it is. I posted a PTE project to show you. On both slide : the object on the left is without "Perspective correction for Zoom" the object on the right is with "Perspective correction for Zoom" Could anybody download this project and tell me if he has the same behaviours I noticed. Thanks. PerspectiveCorrection_TEST.zip
-
Hi HvK, If I can suggest, why don't you post a message about those problems ? It would be interesting to discuss about them all together.
-
"Show first transition effect from desktop" option
thedom replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
+1. -
Honestly, I'm really impressed with some of the new features you introduced in this beta. A big and sincere thank you for listening and implementing members suggestions. I quickly tested those features and they work very well. - Perspective correction for Zoom : very usefull ! I made a test and you can clearly see the difference. Those who thought that the zoom was not linear will understand why you implemented this option. Congratulations to Stephen Newcomb for the suggestion. - Scale keypoints in objects : IMHO, it was an essential feature. We asked for it and you made it. Thank you. - customize double click : I never dared to ask you to make it ... but here it is. I already set this option to "Objects and Animation on double click". I feel like we are spoiled once again. Do not forget that most of the editors released their final version when it's finished and do not give the opportunity to the users to interact with the developments and make suggestions. They choose a couple of beta testers and the others have to wait for months/years. I personally really appreciate Wnsoft policy. So thank you very much and congratulations for this new great beta !
-
Scott, You can download jevans "PTE Timeline Guide" you will find in this thread : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3870
-
If I can help, do not hesitate to ask.
-
Hi Igor, Thank you very much for this roadmap. For once, an editor doesn't answer "released when it's done" and I really appreciate your position. Do you already have an idea of when you gonna include "Start external application" and "select a sound file for the current slide" ? Thank you.
-
I'm done, I finally finished to upload all my PTE projects! All the files (and more) you could find and download on the previous site are now avalaible again on the new one. Could you please now take time to tell me what kind of files you would like me to share ? If you don't have time to leave a comment, please participate to the poll. http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/viewtopic.php?t=44 Thank you. PS : If you are aware of other interesting files, please contact me (by PM). I will ask the author his authorisation to host his work on my site...
-
Skipper, PTE v5 is not dependant of the screen resolution any more, unless you use the "original" mode. From my experience, the "original" mode should only be used for sub-objects, not for objects on level one. Hope it makes sense.
-
I really liked your engaged slideshow and especially the way you present the comments. The timing is perfect. Some of the pictures are really moving. I really like the song too. I know it's important to show the logo and I guess the objective is to make promotion for your association. But in an artistic way, the yellow background doesn't always fit the pictures very well. Anyway, good luck and congratulations for your engagement.
-
Very nice pictures! I loved in particular the images of "water". Is it a special effect you made in a photo editor or is it natural (long exposure time)? Thank you.
-
I've just done it, thank you for the suggestion Ken.
-
Barksworld, The tutorial to make the Star Wars scrolling text and the full PTE project of the demo are now avalaible. I added in the project a (very brief) animation of 2 Tie Fighters (not included in the demo). Drive your starship at those coordinates : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5134 Hope you gonna have a good feeling about this.
-
Hi prashant, I can not download the file : error 404. SEITE NICHT GEFUNDEN Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.
-
Hi Jon, There are several features not yet activated in PTE 5. The add text feature is one of them. PTE v5 is still in beta stage. I tried to make a list of what's missing in PTE v5 (compared with last stable version, ie v4.48): go have a look here.
-
Hi Doug, I tried to make a list of what's missing : here.
-
phephoto, The templates for this effect can be downloaded here in the "Library Effects" section. And you will find the link to download a demo (to be sure that's what you want) and an excellent tutorial (made by bjc) in the description.
-
Thank you for your nice comments. Btw, you don't need to log in any more to download the files. All files are completely in free access and my download counters works properly.
-
Hi Jean-Pierre, I should have told you about this log in problem, I didn't and I apologize. I posted an explanation two hours ago before seeing your post above (see here). Could you please give me a delay of a couple of days to resolve the problem ? Or do you want me to remove the links to your files right away ? Thank you for your answer.
-
I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. The reason why you have to log in is technical : If not logged in, the download counters doesn't work properly and I would really like to make it work all the time. I planned to fix it later but I will do as soon as possible. I think I got an idea and I should remove the obligation to log in (and to register) in a couple of days. Thank you for your comprehension. And thank you for watching !