Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Hi Jean, the "add text" feature should be avalaible in beta 9 (which should be avalaible in about 10 days).
  2. Both animations are really nice! Tom, may be you could apply "perspective correction for Zoom" on the second plane... Btw, it seems you forgot to animate one of the propeler.
  3. Mike, Thank you very much for your thoughts on this template. No, sorry, it will not be an option because actually the radius depends on the shadows I set with keypoints. Of course, feel free to modify the template and really do what you want with it but I'm afraid there will be a lot of work. But you can try. Yes, it will be possible but on the right pages only. You will just have to duplicate the "picture" parent object (including the picture and the frame) and put it where you want. But be aware that it might cause some problem of smoothness. And if you want to do it on the left pages (and on the right pages too), I recommend you to use the method suggested by Al just above (this method will prevent some problem, especially for people not familiar with PTE). Yes, that's one of the reason why I am waiting for beta 9 to release this template. Anyway, I think I will release a fews days later a flash tutorial to show what will be feasible with this template. I still have a lot of work on this template.
  4. Tom, Lin had the idea to make an animation of the solar system. "Solar System Demo with Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Star field including Milky Way" You can download the demo on his website : http://www.lin-evans.net/demo/index.html You can download a demo I made for a show of my last eclipse in Libya, which I think is what you are refering too (second sequence) : Here is the demo : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=116 Here is the full PTE project : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=144
  5. I started with Lin's improvement, modified the degree rotation, designed a new ball (actually only a copy of a picture I found on the Internet) and added shadows. Rolling_balls2_Feb10_2007_19_11_53.zip
  6. Lin, it works perfectly at the correct size and instantaneously in IE7.
  7. Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. Actually, there will be in the "template package" alternative covers, pages and photo corners too. The number of photos will be your own choice : the photo album can include as many photos as you want. The font I used for the "Wedding album" cover is Tiranti Solid LET. I think it's a standard XP font but in case you don't have it, here it is : http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/letraset/tiranti-solid/solid/
  8. Hi Lin, It ran perfectly in IE7 and took 30 seconds to load.
  9. Excellent idea and very effective Al! I would never have thought about it. You really have innovative ideas. Keep up the good work.
  10. Hi Peter, Unfortunately it seems there is a problem with the link.
  11. Hi Lin, My earlier template used your method. All explanations and history about this project are here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4838 But the last one (see http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....st&p=37265) doesn't use the curling effect of page. The effect is done with multiple layers and dynamic shadows.
  12. Igor, just a question : would it be feasible in a future version of PTE to apply alpha parameter to an image too?
  13. Tom, Maybe you will be interested in this topic : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4593.
  14. Very nice Lin ! You really are the "snow master". Panos is really a huge source of inspiration with first class photoshop actions. He really diserves to earn money on this business.
  15. Hi Peter, I suppose you already have the image of the situation (someone looking down onto a lawn). If you still want us to study it a little bit and to try to find a solution, may be you could post this pic ? Just a suggestion.
  16. Tom, feel free to use it as you want once released, I would be flattered. Mike, thank you very much. I tried to improve with your radius comment, changed the shadows, added a photo on left page and made something more fluid. Link modified in the original post. But now, I'm afraid there are so many objects (mainly for dynamic shadows) that I'm afraid it's not as smooth. Could you tell me how it runs on your system (I have a very powerful graphic card and can't judge) And please, tell me what else you think could be still improved. Thanks again.
  17. Jean-Pierre, I have to confess that I feel very unconfortable and sad with your reaction and don't know what to think. I understood that you want people to go on your site to download your work and don't want me to host it anymore. Like I told you in an other post, I executed your request. But could you please give me some more explanations because there might be a misunderstanding between us. It would be nice is we could go back to normal together. Thank you for your answer.
  18. Stan, In addition, see attached a very simple PTE project. I think it's really important to use a PTE frame as parent of both objects because those objects are really dependant and you can apply PZR to this parent object very easily. Hope it helps you to achieve what you want. Frame_Feb5_2007_19_50_51.zip
  19. Hi Mellow, Very interesting and original show, I like it a lot! Personnaly, I suggest you to put the background (stellar pictures) and the classic dancer as different objects and to apply different PZR to add more deep. And I would use opacity to make them appear not at the same time in a kind of artistic effect. Is it just a sample and you will add more pictures or is it finished and just want to improve it ? I think this excellent idera would deserve to be longer.
  20. Here is Tom's project : [click on the image to directly access the download page] Btw, if you are a registered member of my website and if your file is less than 2 Mb, you just have to log in and you can upload your project by yourself. There is a upload link ( this button : ) on the main page, here.
  21. Tom, No problem at all, you can send it to me by mail or use dropload, I would be glad to host your project. A collaborative work is a perfect way to try to achieve what you want.
  22. Tom, I'm quite sure it should be quite easy to adapt it for Jean-Pierre's template. Just to give a try, I used your jpeg with my template and I changed the pages (black instead of white). See file attached to see the result. Actually, You gave me an idea. I think I will release my template with ready to use alternate cover and pages. Thank you for your making me think about it. I realized there was a visual bug on the left page (between pictures 2 and 3). Don't know if you noticed it but I fixed it and here is the new version. WeddingAlbum.zip
  23. Jean-Pierre, I really don't understand your reaction. Your photo album template is not on my site, Silvia informed us in a previous post in this topic that she can't reach your site (neither mine) and asked if somebody could send it to her. There is absolutely no promotion for my site by sending it to her , I just help somebody who ask for it. I really don't get what's wrong by doing this. About two months ago, you posted a message on this site to ask me to remove your files of my site if I wouldn't remove the obligation to register first. That's what I did and I told you when it was done. Each files can be downloaded by anybody, (even guests) for a long time now. You never replied and I thought it was ok. But I guess it is not because now you ask me again to remove them. I'm surprised. I don't know why you changed your mind. You know that I don't share all this files for my own profit, but only to share and to help the community. My original goal was to put in one place the best files (and in particular templates and tutorials). I don't understand but all right I will execute what you want but I'm really wondering if you're not angry against me for something I don't even know...
  24. A more finalized demo (882 Ko). [click on the image to directly access the download page] I finally choosed the option to use png images to make most of the shadows instead of PTE rectangles with alpha channel because there is no antialising for PTE rectangles yet (in think it will in v5.1). But I still use some PTE shadows that you won't see in this demo because it's only visible in O/A window. That's why the final result will be little bit better. Still have to wait to beta #9 to release a template. Remember that it's only a demo. Effects are over used but it's only to give you ideas of what you will be able to do...
  25. Fred, I send you a PM.
×
×
  • Create New...