-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Very nice Jean-Pierre, very clever ! I think I got an idea of how you proceeded. I guess it's about the same technique you used for your 3D cube, right ? I can imagine it's a lot of work. Even if one can see the trick, I really love the background of pages themselves. Did you make them in Photoshop ? Too bad there is no "transformation" feature in PTE (the ability to move independtly the 4 corners of an object). Igor, is it really not possible in a future version ?
-
Hi Moritz, Thank you for your compliments. As requested by you and by others who left a comment on my site, I will make a template as soon as v5 beta #9 is released.
-
Actually, it's really simple and I do not have any merit : in the "transition Effect" tab, I choosed "Curling of page (Horinzontal/Vertical) ", "Rolling Up from right" and I checked "Color of the back side". That's it, the back part of the photography is not seen ! And you can choose the color of the back side too (I choosed white). See image attached.
-
An other try to make a photo album effect... [click on the image above to directly access the download page] I made it simple, using a PTE transition effect for the flipping pages. If some of you are interested, I will release a template. But I have to wait for V5 beta 9, the new features will make it easier and let me improve it. ("add shadow", "add text", "semi transparent rectangles" features). Comments welcome.
-
Tom, Fred, Thank you for your nice comments. I'm afraid there will be a problem. I can remove the shadow of the mask without any problem but there is a "hole" in the mask to put the picture behind. If you apply a "PTE shadow" to the mask, the shadow will be over the image. It's quite difficult for me to explain what I mean. But see the .pte project attached. .A big thank you to Igor who implemented the eye dropper in he last beta. I'm afraid it will be very very difficult to make. The photoalbum mask has a light 3D perspective. I think it would be feasible without this 3D effect... photoalbum_Jan20_2007_21_16_08.zip
-
It's because "run application after last slide" is not yet re-activated in v5. I'm afraid there is no solution. Even commerical DVDs work this way.
-
Demo: http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=171 Mask : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=170
-
Looking for a complete tuto for zoom, pan PTE 5.08
thedom replied to bodrum's topic in General Discussion
Hi halicka, Glad you succeeded to make PZR. The "add text" feature is not yet re-integrated in pte v5. But it will be avalaible again in beta #10 or #11. To insert a text, make it first in a photo editor (like photoshop) with a transparent background an save your text as a .png file. In PTE, you can add this object wherever you want (exactly like an image) and you can apply PZR to it. Silvia, I understood your message. I'm really sorry you and your friends can't access my website. I guess it's because you live in Peru. I don't have any explanation myself. Sorry. If you want me to send files, just tell me. -
It can be done only in PTE4.x right now. But as soon as the "start external application" feature will be re-integrated in PTEv5, you will have the ability to do it in this version. Probably in beta #10 or #11... Same kind of answer. The "add button" feature is not yet avalaible in v5. Neither the hyperlinks. Both will be avalaible in beta #10 or #11... There is no problem with transitions. You can download a sample I made here to judge : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=32927 No but you can link them : at the end of slideshow 1, start slideshow 2, at the end of slideshow 2, start slideshow 3, etc... So it's about the same thing. It's a very interesting question. I'm quite sure Igor do not plan to include flash animations. But there is a good chance that we will have the ability to apply Pan/zoom/rotate to buttons.
-
Thanks Igor. Sorry to be such a looser with this option. I got it now. But I'm afraid there is still a problem when previewing the result or when watching the exe... (I didn't realize it until a well known member told me about it).
-
Thanks Igor! I made a test and the result is not exactly what I was expecting. In PTE, I put a picture in the slidelist and created a rectangle above with a gradient from black to transparency. In photoshop, I made the same thing. I opened the same picture and used the gradient tool (black to transparency too). I thought I would have the same result in PTE as in photoshop and it's quite different. See pictures attached. In PTE, the pictures seems to be white in the middle. Why ?
-
Hi Kenn, Welcome on the forum. The ability to pause a slideshow will be avalaible with the re-integration of the "Navigation Bar", probably in beta #10 or #11. If you want to see a list of what still missing in v5 (compared to v4.48): http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/viewtopic.php?p=54#54 You can read the Road to final release of v5.00 : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5173
-
Does the release of this minor update mean that we have to wait a long time for beta #9 ? Those two "fill modes" (diagonal1 and diagonal2) are a very nice improvement. The idea is great! But I didn't find this alpha parameter. Could you please tell me where it is ? (or maybe a screen capture). I really love those features: - the three "styles" tabs to choose a color - the color picker and both are effective for background and rectangles! Thanks Igor and Team!
-
Looking for a complete tuto for zoom, pan PTE 5.08
thedom replied to bodrum's topic in General Discussion
Hello halika, Welcome on the forum. Ronniebootwest made a tutorial for newbies about 'Panning'. http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...&file_id=29 It's really easy to follow and is an excellent starting point. Once you are able to pan an image, I'm sure you will be able to zoom without any problem. Other great tutorials about PTE v5 are avalaible here : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...ry&cat_id=3 And if needed, do not hesitate to ask for more help on this forum. Good luck. -
Hi Lin, I'm really sorry to hear what is happening to you. How did it happen ? Is it a virus ? I hope you will be fine very quickly and that it doesn't make you suffer to much. I'm sure everybody will understand that you will slow down for a moment your huge participation to this forum. Take time to feel better.
-
Hi Volker, I guess you're talking about the "add text" feature. This option will be re-activated in beta #10 or beta #11. And you will have the ability to apply pan/zoom/rotate/centre/opacity to a text object. If you want to see a list of what still missing in v5 (compared to v4.48): http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/viewtopic.php?p=54#54 You can read the Road to final release of v5.00 : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5173
-
The "center" parameter is particularly useful if combined with the rotation parameter. If you move the center of an object and apply a rotation to this object, it will rotate "around" the new centre you have set. To see an example, you can see the "clock demo": http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=109 This blank fields are left for an option Igor will implement in beta #10 or #11. You will have the ability to set this option to something like "linear", "accelerate", "deccelerate" for pan, zoom & rotate. Igor call it "Adjusting of speeds". It will be very very useful.
-
Ron, Ralph, The tutorial is now avalaible : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5577
-
Thank you Mary. Actually, "Grow Cut" script is avalaible on my site for a while in the "Photoshop Actions and scripts" section: http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...y&cat_id=15 But I think, you're right. I will rename this section to "photoshop actions" and will move "grow cut" to the "essentials free tools". Thank you.
-
On Video Text Effects - Some Tips and Examples
thedom replied to Lin Evans's topic in General Discussion
The online demo (http://www.wildform.com/products/wildfx/wildfxdemo/) is very nice! Hope one day those kind of text effects will be included in PTE... -
Ok, I realized that I misunderstood the links problem. Both urls are now corrected and now directly link to a download page. Thanks.
-
You can integrate a video in a PTE 4.48 slideshow using granot's utilities : - ShowVideoPTE - HideShowTaskBar (not mandatory, but if you don't want to see the taskbar when the video plays, you need this tool). You can find those utilities here : http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com You will be able to do it too in PTE v5.00 as soon as the "run external application" is re-integrated. It should be avalaible in beta #10 or #11. I think the ability to integrate a video in PTE without those utilities is a subject for a future version (5.10 or after).
-
I just tested the links for both softwares and I could access the page without any problem. I thought it was already done but it was not. I just made the modification. Thank you for letting me know.
-
Actually it's a trick I use. Put a picture in the slide list, open the O/A window and delete the picture. That's it. You have a blank! And you can customize the background of this "blank" with the color of your choice or even with gradient filling. Igor is a genius!
-
Jean, to open an existing project (.pte) made with v5, you have to start v5 first and then open your project. Right now, if you double click on a .pte file, v4 is started and it can not open projects made with v5. That's why you have the error message "Project files created to EXE v1.00-v1.6 not supported". I quite sure it's something that will be reactivated in final version (automatically start ptev5 when double clicking on a .pte file). For the full (?) list of what is missing in v5 (compared with v4.48), see this post : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/viewtopic.php?p=54#54