Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. A promo show for PTE. I tried to make something looks like the introduction for Star Wars. Happy birthday Igor! Hope you will enjoy it with your hologram installation... [Click on the image above to directly access the download page]
  2. The file is now avalaible without log in.
  3. phephoto, You can follow the links in my signature. The "Tutorial" sections contains all know guides and tutorials about PTE v5.
  4. Luc, You will find a lot of demos, slideshows, full PTE projects on my site. (Links in my signature).
  5. If it's only an Internet popups problem, turn off your browser before running a show. Or install Internet Explorer 7 or firefox v2, they have both this popups blocker by default.
  6. I'รน not sure but I don't think Mike talks about Internet popups but windows popups.
  7. I treid to translate silvia's post : Silvia, I'm not a specialist with PTE video options but you can try this : In PTE beta #7, for the best video resolution, click on video, create AVI file, choose HD-1280x720 50fps The file will be huge but with the biggest resolution possible.
  8. Happy to se that you finally succeeded. And congratulations to both of you : Ken for your great support and Freebird for your courage and perseverance.
  9. You can easily integrate video in a PTE 4.48 slideshow using granot's utilities : - ShowVideoPTE - HideShowTaskBar (not mandatory, but if you don't want to see the taskbar when the video plays, you need this tool). You can find those utilities here : http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com You will be able to do it too in PTE v5.00 as soon as the "run external application" is re-integrated. I think it should be avalaible in next beta (not for sure though). For PSG (I guess it's Proshow Gold), yes you can do it.
  10. I really have to leave you sorry. But I'm sure you will finally succeed with Ken's help. Good luck.
  11. Freebird, Try this : copy the exe (i guess it's an exe but you still didn't answer ), paste it on your hard drive and double click on it ? Does it play ? To make an exe, in PTE, click "File" then "Create Slideshow As..."
  12. No, the exe doesn't need PicturesToExe to be installed on the pc to run.
  13. Freebird, please answers those questions. the show you created : is it an exe or is it an avi ? Does it runs ok on your pc ?
  14. Did she tried to just double click on the exe file ? Unless it's a video ? Does the show runs ok on your pc ? Did you make a test before sending the cd ?
  15. Hi Freebird, Welcome on the forum. When you say "they can't play it on their PC", what do you mean ? What's happening when they are trying to play it ? Is there an error message ? What are the characteritics of this last slideshow which doesn't play ? What is different in this one compared with the others which play fine ? Please provide more information if you want us to help you.
  16. Hi Tom, I'm quite sure it's a codec missing or a codec which needs an update. You can diagnostic which codec is missing with Gspot (free tool) : - Establishes what video codecs (audio and video) are required to play an AVI file. - Determines whether these codecs are installed on your system. Download it here by example : http://www.headbands.com/gspot/
  17. The idea is very interesting. There are interesting ideas but imho, there is a little bit lack of coherence. By example, for my tastes, there are too many type of very different frames. Why ? And too many aspect ratio. And some of your pictures look too similar to each other. But I like the small pictures framed which you put in the global pictures but the "problem" is that you don't make them fit exactly. I think you could improve this idea : more photoshop treatment for those little pictures to make them look like more to a painting by example, or convert them in a gray scale for more contrast and gradually they would integrate the picture perfectly for a perfect match. Anyway, I had a real pleasure to look at your show till the end (it's not so often), thinking that you were very courageous to go out night and day to take some pictures from almost exactly the same point of view. By the way, how many weeks / months did you spend to take all those pictures ?
  18. Ulead Video Studio 10 makes the trick in one click too. There is an evaluation version (30 days). It can be downloaded here : http://www.ulead.com/vs/trial.htm
  19. I like it a lot. The sound effects/ambiance are excellent. The musics are very well choosen. I agree with Lin, maybe you could increase the time display a little bit. I hope to see some others of you creations soon...
  20. The idea seems very intersting. But I didn't get how you proceeded... On what surface is the image projected ? Transparent glass ? Or through glass on a wall ? If you could try to explain, or even better post a shot of your installation. Thanks.
  21. Hi idc, I never experimented such a problem of "washed out" pictures. Pictures look exactly the same outside PTE and in the EXE. There is something abnormal for you. As already mentionned by Al, if you can provide more details... If you can post your images, we can make tests and tell you how it works for us. And about using fade in / fade out with the music directly in the program, it is not possible. May be in a future version.
  22. I use Acoustica Audio Mixer which I think is VERY intuitive. Unfortunately, it's not a freeware anymore. There is a a "try version" avalaible on the editor's website : http://www.acoustica.com/mp3-audio-mixer/ And if you like it, it's only $24.95
  23. Hi Robertg, Welcome on the forum. To create backgrounds in Photoshop, you can download this tutorial : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...&file_id=60 Unless I'm wrong, Tile Backgroung Picture (in Project OPtions | Screen or in Customize Slide | Main) is not reactivated yet in PTE v5. But you can simply put your background as an image object in each slide of your project.
  24. Just set the display time of your last slide to a very high value.
  25. If you want to see a (complete?) list of what's still missing in v5 (compared to v4.48) : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/viewtopic.php?p=54#54 (I try to promote my website )
×
×
  • Create New...