Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. The file is now avalaible on my site. [click on the image above to directly access the download page I send a message to the authors to ask permission to host it permanently. At the end of the process, do not forget to choose the option "Refine borders", the result will be almost perfect ! 30 seconds maximum to make a very complex extraction.
  2. Hi Fish, I didn't forget. Here is the PTE project for this "Curl Pages" effect. [Click on the image to directly access the download page - 1.53Mb]. All files avalaible on my previous website are now uploaded except my PTE projects. This is one of my first PTE projects I upload. I have about 15/20 other projects to share. But all my demos are already avalaible. I still have to make thumbnails for some files (especially for Lin Evans files) and to improve descriptions. If the authors can help me, they are more than welcome. But there are already 115 files avalaible! And I think a lot of you gonna be happy to know that I increase the size of the policy on my website for this damned default black theme. For those who don't know yet, once registered, you can modify the board theme in your profile.
  3. Excellent! At the end of the process, if you choose the option "Refine borders", the result is almost perfect. A great tool. And it only takes 20 sec maximum to make a very complex extracion!! Thank you very much for sharing! Here are some samples from Graphics and Media Lab, the editor of this tool, to give you the taste to try too :
  4. To be honest, I respect and understand the choice of releasing this Deluxe beta version but I'm a little bit disappointed that other missing features of version 5 are still missing.
  5. Thanks a lot to those of you who send me the files. And sorry for the delay of my response.
  6. Hi greenmoray, The process is very long (upload files, make a thumbnail, write description, find links, ...) and I upload files little by little. But there is already 57 files avalaible on my site. I still have demos and PTE project to upload. I plan to modify the links on Wnsoft forum but not in the next future. If you want to have more news about my website, go read this article. Btw, my "masks" and my "rectangles" demos are now avalaible again on my site, and the full PTE projects of those demos as well. I think everything should be uploaded again in a couple of weeks.
  7. Hi Bernard (or Ian?) Could you please tell me if I can host your file on my site ? (see post #2 in this thread) Thank you.
  8. I'm quite busy, that's right and about beeing busy I apologize to people who send me emails, I didn't took time to answer yet. Anyway, I will be happy be happy to host the project file if John send it to me because it seems it interests a lot of people.
  9. Hi everybody, Did anyone still have this tutorial ? Thanks.
  10. I have two pair of thoses special glasses. I discovered it with my girlfriend. And we were both stomached. We think that it is AB-SO-LU-TE-LY AMAZING! I've NEVER seen such a 3D effect, even in movies nor in amusement parks ! Thank you so much for sharing. Great great idea, PERFECTLY done ! I'm wondering how it would work with PZR... IMHO, a good idea would be to start a slideshow with "flat" images and in the middle of it, to show this 3D effect. Not for too long though, because 5 minutes after watching this show, I still have a little vision problem. Anyway, Jean-Pierre, please send my congratulations to the author. And could you ask him if I can host this slideshow on my site ? Thanks.
  11. Hi Casp, Four days ago, Igor wrote Full post here And after the release of beta #5, Igor wrote Full post here So I would say that there is a reasonable chance that this feature will be re-integrated in the next beta which should be avalaible... in 10 days ! PS : even if my site is quite empty for the moment, it's now up and running again. (Link in my signature)
  12. I'm really sorry for this problem. I activated your account manually. Should be ok now. A lot of people registered yesterday and today and didn't receive the activation email. And people who registered tonight apparently received the mail (their accounts are activated). I guess it's because of my provider who has a problem with mails because I didn't change anything. Anyway, I change the registering process and as soon as you register, you're done, no more activation email needed. You can directly log in (and change your theme in your profile ). The site is quite empty for the moment but I will start to post files very soon.
  13. David, I just send you a PM.
  14. David, Cor, I just activated your account manually. You should be able to log in now. I hope you didn't forgot your password. But if you don't remember it, do not hesitate to contact me, I will send you a new one that you still can change in your profile once logged in. I don't know why (only) some of you don't receive the activation email. I will try to find the reason but I'm not sure I will succeed. I guess you didn't supplied a wrong email address.
  15. RayC, there is an other board style avalaible. Go in your profile and change from "Solaris" (default) to "subSilver" board style.
  16. If you read my previous message I posted today, you probably know. For the others, here it is, it's official, the new site is up and running! http://thefreedom.free.fr/share It's the same url as before. If you still get the page about the hack, make a refresh of your browser. In case you still have this old page after the refresh, delete the temporary internet files in your browser. So, what do you think ? UPDATE : In case you would need it, there is an other board style avalaible. But you have to register (only take 20 sec). Once registered, go in your profile and change from "Solaris" (default) to "subSilver" board style.
  17. John, Your very nice demo is hosted here too. I thought you would like to know it.
  18. Hi Nettleton, May be you will be interested by this one.
  19. In his original post, Jean-Pierre wrote that he read severe critics on his work on a french forum. I just answered to Jean-Pierre : "I don't know where and who made those critics about your work but it appears it is not very nice. You have a rather technical approach for your work but IMHO it is fundamental to be sure to make projects which can run smooth on almost every PC and avoid disappointments. Your demo is a perfect illustration of this." Anyway, for me, the incident is closed and it is my last post about it.
  20. Jean-Pierre, Great demo, perfectly smooth on a very old pc. I like the animations a lot too. Very nice ! You opened my eyes on how to make a pan/zoom and how to keep it smooth. Do you plan to share the PTE project ? Tu as une approche assez technique mais c'est - de mon point de vue en tout cas - fondamental pour pouvoir proposer des projets qui puissent tourner correctement sur la quasi totalité des pc et éviter des déconvenues. Ta démo en est l'illustration parfaite.
  21. Hello everybody, Sorry for the lack of news. I was quite busy this week-end, I had a family meeting. Anyway, first of all, a huge THANK YOU! to everybody who took time to send me files. Thank you too for your very kind support and proposition for help. As suggested, I will make a list of what is missing and will post it. I will update it when a file is received. For the future, I still plan to start a new site. I don't know how the hacker did, but to prevent an other attack I will use a secure php script. I'm still in the process to find the right script for my need. In the same time, I will : - classify the files - rewrite the description for each one - find the links of the original threads - make a screen capture for each file. I would appreciate help, especially with the descriptions. Concerning the categories and their description, I will make a first list. Some of you proposed their help. I will contact them by PM. There is a lot of work. That's why it may take some time to rebuild a new download center. But be sure that I will do my best as fast as possible. And once again, thank you to all of you. Dom. PS : to clarify things, I had two problem in the 10 last days. First : PC out of order. But I was lucky, because I didn't loose any datas on my HD. Second : Sites hacked : TheDom Sharing Place, TheDom Sharing Links and a third site which was a private site called "Les Z@mis" (" The Friends"). A community of friends, the site beeing a way to communicate, to plan happenings, to share photos, blogs, etc, etc... It's probably the biggest loss : the site was running for more than two years. I spend a huge amount of time on it and there is nothing more. But it's my fault, I should have done backups. Actually, I'm wondering if the first problem is not linked with the second one or if it's only a coincidence...
  22. Ken, I'm sure your zip will be very useful too. Thank you very much. One lesson to remember for me : be organized and make back ups !
  23. Silvia, It will take A LOT of time but it should be ok. TransferBigFiles.com allows to upload files up to 1 Gb (1024 Mb). I'm afraid it will take hours but it will depends mainly on your internet connection. Thank you again for your help. Anyone else to help me with the name and the description of the categories ?
  24. Silvia, Thank you for offering your help. First of all, you need winzip. You can download it here : http://www.winzip.com/es/downauto.cgi?file...exe〈=ES (It's the spanish version ) Once downloaded, install it. Once it is installed, go in the folders where the files you downloaded are. Right click on an empty space of your folder and choose "Create Winzip file". Rename this file "ForDom" by example. After, drag and drop all the files you have on this file. They will be automatically included in the archive. At the end, connect to http://transferbigfiles.com/ and follow the instructions. (for the recipient email, use thefreedom@ [no_spam]free.fr, remove [no_spam] of course). Thank you again !
  25. Thank you guys for your support. I plan to rebuild everything from scratch. And it will be even better than it was. It will take time but I will do it for the community. Do I need help ? Yes ! => First of all, did anyone save a lot of the files avalaible on my site ? If so, could he please put all the zip he has in an archive and upload this big archive with http://transferbigfiles.com/ or an other WebHoster ? => And I would need somebody to take care of the categories to recreate : - name of the categories - short description for each My english is not so good and it would save a lot of time if somebody could do it for me. Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...