WnSoft Forums

Scary Macro

thedom

Dominic

Just one word "Brilliant"

I think this is equal to your best work. I have been told I should never award a perfect 10/10 to anything as what do I do if something better comes along in the future, so I would give you 9.9999/10 for this. :lol:

Very enjoyable and it will definitely be shown to my photography club if you permit.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Lumelux, John, than you for your comment.

I think the main difference between what I made before and this slideshow is that I tried to tell a "story".

And the effects are only here to enhance it.

I made this show a little bit like a trailer movie and I really had fun to make it.

Spoiler - To read it, select the "invisible" text with your mouse :

Begining of invisible text ==> When I took the pictures yesterday afternoon, I really thought the grasshopper was "cooked".

But it finaly could escape! That's this escape that gave me the idea of this slideshow with menacing other bugs. <== End of invisible text

John, I would be very interested to know what they think of it at your photography club.

Thank you Ken, the article is very interesting.

Too bad you can not make macro photography anymore, I presume it's because of your eyes. :unsure:

But you're right, once you control the technique, it's the most satisfying kind of pictures I take. :)

no it was the stroke i had 14 yrs ago this November -- body does not want to do what i want it to do - when i get down i cant easily get up

you will become addicted to macro -- every bug and flower you see you will want to get closer :)

then next you will maybe try automobiles - try to accentuate their line by getting low and a wide angle lens -- make the left front wheel the main :))

ken

• 2 weeks later...

TOP! Applause, Superb!

Yes I loved it, like a movie, suspence is building up, great combination of music and effects, also the photo's are really top.

I'm a photographer and macro is the thing I shoot most (www.foto-beeld.nl (Dutch, sorry!)

I'm really impressed!

Gerard

• 2 weeks later...