WnSoft Forums

Forum Mail Problem???

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

To expand on my original post, I visited the forum after 10.30 pm made a couple of posts and left. I've just returned & the page said my last visit was 4pm, the page clock time was correct.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Was this issue resolved after updating of the forum software to version 3.0.4 on October 9th?

Hi Igor

The email problem has not happened again, the last time visited is now correct.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Eric,

Are the items that you think you are watching ones where the last post date is more than 30 days ago? There is a date cut-off of 30 days as a default on all displays of posts and topics.

My watched list is steadily shrinking due to this aspect of the forum's behaviour.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Peter

No these are current topics I have posted on in the last few days. I think it could be related to the email problem. It seems like the forum isn't recognising me. However I never log out or log in, only if I empty my cookies which is about once a month. I did however empy them just before this started. Worse still, the text wrapping problem has re started, the smileys are covering the r/h of the text box and text eventually disappears under them.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.