WnSoft Forums

LAKELAND IN WINTER

Lakelandlass

Stunning: big, bold, bright, sharp images, bags of impact, every image saying something.

I do not think you can add, or take anything away, that would improve this slideshow, a really great example of simplicity saying it all.

Put you name on it, you’ve earned it!

Thank you for sharing this one with us.

Stunning: big, bold, bright, sharp images, bags of impact, every image saying something.

I do not think you can add, or take anything away, that would improve this slideshow, a really great example of simplicity saying it all.

Put you name on it, you’ve earned it!

Thank you for sharing this one with us.

Thank you so much for that, it's very encouraging. You've made my day.

Maureen

I've gone for the 'bigger picture' this time, so hope it's okay. All photos taken from early December 09 to early Jan 2010.

On www.beechbrook.com/pte/ with grateful thanks to Bill.

Maureen

Maureen,

Be grateful if you could stop raising the bar.

Great stuff as usual.I'm sure that it would be possible to make an excellent AV

out of the photos you have that didn't quite make the cut with this one.

Enough said.

Davy

VERY NICE!!! Great images. I had the sense that I was there. I also like the order in which they were shown. The transitions felt wonderful. The music was well matched. Halfway through I felt like I should grab a coat.

Don

Mauren,

'WOW' What an enchanting AV. Every image puuled me up to the lakes to start walking and clicking but I'll have to wait till next year.

All the previous comments are spot on but may I just add one little point. Please please let us enjoy the pictures for a little longer. For me the next image came too soon.These are pictures to linger on.

Wonderful

Anthony

Mauren,

'WOW' What an enchanting AV. Every image puuled me up to the lakes to start walking and clicking but I'll have to wait till next year.

All the previous comments are spot on but may I just add one little point. Please please let us enjoy the pictures for a little longer. For me the next image came too soon.These are pictures to linger on.

Wonderful

Anthony

Thanks to Anthony and EVERYBODY else who has taken the trouble to comment. I will bear your comments about timing in mind when putting together my next one.

Maureen

I've gone for the 'bigger picture' this time, so hope it's okay. All photos taken from early December 09 to early Jan 2010.

On www.beechbrook.com/pte/ with grateful thanks to Bill.

Maureen

Hello Maureen -

The "bigger picture" in this A/V really makes for a pleasant viewing experience. The pictures are very nice, just as is the music. You have a good photographer's eye with several of your compositions being outstanding. I liked the inclusion of people mixed in with the landscapes; it made it easier to picture myself in the scenes.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Dave

Maureen,

Absolutely stunning photographs! You've captured some amazing light. As others have said the show was well put together and the music most appropriate (of course, I am a big Enya fan anyway). I agree that you should definitely include your name in the credits. When you have a minute, I would love to hear a little about the actual location of the photos. Is this where you live? Or near where you live? In any case, it's a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing this show. And I look forward to the next one. It seems each one you post is better than the last!

Hello Maureen -

The "bigger picture" in this A/V really makes for a pleasant viewing experience. The pictures are very nice, just as is the music. You have a good photographer's eye with several of your compositions being outstanding. I liked the inclusion of people mixed in with the landscapes; it made it easier to picture myself in the scenes.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Dave

Hi Dave

Hope you were able to move your chair back a little further to view this one. Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting.

Maureen