WnSoft Forums

Anne Frank

All,

I have put together a short AV on Anne Frank. Originally for a school project, it contains a mix of photos and illustrations of Anne Frank, The secret annex, and Concentration camps.

There is no graphic content, but download only if you think it suitable viewing.

Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?uzjim2g1fdl PC version

http://tinyurl.com/yf75chq Mac version

Anne Frank

As reported earlier, some newly updated anti-virus programmes will now see these PTE exe files as a potential threat.I have scanned files in creation, upload and download. Everything is fine.

Davy

DAVY

Invalid or Deleted File The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

KEN

Hi Ken,

Have reuploaded and ammended the original url http://www.mediafire.com/?uzjim2g1fdl

Would it be an idea for the sake of those uncertain of downloading an AV, that shows posted could be screened

by a mod for a clean bill of health until this false positive reporting by new Anti-virus programmes is sorted?

Davy

All,

I have put together a short AV on Anne Frank. Originally for a school project, it contains a mix of photos and illustrations of Anne Frank, The secret annex, and Concentration camps.

There is no graphic content, but download only if you think it suitable viewing.

Mediafire http://tinyurl.com/ybw74ws

Anne Frank

As reported earlier, some newly updated anti-virus programmes will now see these PTE exe files as a potential threat.I have scanned files in creation, upload and download. Everything is fine.

Davy

Davy - you always do this sort of thing extremely well and are never afraid to tackle something a little less comfortable. Choice of music excellent.

Maureen

Davy - you always do this sort of thing extremely well and are never afraid to tackle something a little less comfortable. Choice of music excellent.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for the comments.I think with each passing generation,so much is lost.

That their experiences and memories are not passed on is a shame.

The subject matter,even if not a comfortable one,is well worth telling.

Davy

Davy

This slide show is very well done ; not only for schools , but for each one , as a necesary booster shot .

All done with simplicity and adapted music to show the message ...

Congratulations !

Daniel,

Thanks for downloading the AV and your comments.

The show is simple and I think it works better for that.

I am reminded of the latin phrase,'Delapsus Resurgam', (when I fall I shall rise).

Davy

All,

Hi Davy,

Well done a great reminder of how fortunate we are.

All the best

TC

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for watching and the feedback.

It is sometimes hard to know how others will feel about an AV and that

you found it moving,means that it worked,in that it had that effect.

I resisted using photoshop too much to do a cleanup of the photos.

The Antivirus clean bill of health is also good to know.

Thanks for that also.

Davy

Hello Davy! I am very interested to see your Presentation of Anne Frank. Do you have the latest version of PTE to make a Mac Version and post it? Thank you so much! Bill

Hello Davy! I am very interested to see your Presentation of Anne Frank. Do you have the latest version of PTE to make a Mac Version and post it? Thank you so much! Bill

=================

Hi Bill,

I see that you are viewing the PTE slideshows in the Mac format. I am a PC user and want to send a PTE slideshow to a friend who has a Mac. I took a test slideshow that I created with the "Executable file for Mac, in ZIP" to a local store that has Macs to see what would happen. It would not play (played only the first image for a second, then shut down). I don't know why. But the salesman said the Mac needed a 'Zip player'.

Anyway, I also tried the same slideshow that was created in PTE in MP4 format and it played just fine on the Mac. So my question is, can you play MP4 files on your Mac? And, if so, would you, as a Mac user, prefer an MP4 file or the 'Executable file for Mac, in ZIP' format???

Thanks... Gary

Davy, another great show.

People of the world thought that the 'Great War' was the war to end all wars. They were wrong, WW2 showed that human kind were intent, yet again, to say that 'I am better than you and we are better than you and yours'. The wars in Bosnia reflected the same 'ethnic cleansing'; in Africa, in particular Dafur, it highlights that human kind can be most determined to kill anyone that does not 'fit in'.

History is repeating itself.

Thanks Mark.

Wars have been occurring from the year dot, on a regular basis. There will always be wars.

The AV was made to accompany some class studies of war and the enormous suffering that

goes with it.

The story of Anne Frank is one that children can easily relate to and hopefully one that puts

them off the idea of going to war.

Davy

Hello Davy, Sorry I was away from Wnsoft for a few days but I just found your Mac version of Anne Frank which played perfectly, both Audio and Video on my MacPro Quad single 2.93. I can play MP4 too but this is perfectly done what you have created and prefer it greatly over MP4. Davy, your presentation is very moving and I have read much about this time of history, places and about Anne Frank too. Corre Ten Boom is another person from that same country and time who suffered in the camps but survived and after the war spoke many places around the world about her faith in God and His Son and how she even met the guard of her camp after the war and forgave him. Well, again Davy thank you so much for making a Mac version and you did so perfectly well. Thanks Bill