WnSoft Forums

Juile and Benny's Wedding

Almark

I did the photography at Julie and Benny's wedding in October 2009. Sadly Julie has had a stroke and is in intensive care. There is a very real and tragic possibility that she will never see her printed wedding album, as she has too ill to make her selection. So I have made this AV for her, in the hope that it might bring a smile to her face. (For free, of course!)

I used the dom's excellent 3d photo album template.

1024x768, 6:24s, 19MB, PG

Download here

I did the photography at Julie and Benny's wedding in October 2009. Sadly Julie has had a stroke and is in intensive care. There is a very real and tragic possibility that she will never see her printed wedding album, as she has too ill to make her selection. So I have made this AV for her, in the hope that it might bring a smile to her face. (For free, of course!)

I used the dom's excellent 3d photo album template.

1024x768, 6:24s, 19MB, PG

Download here

Mark - what a beauiful album - one any girl would be proud to have. A very sad story but we can only hope and pray that it will indeed bring a smile to Julie's face and who knows? Maybe.........

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

All credit for the AV must go to the Dom for his excellent template.

I seriously considered backing out from this October wedding as my son Robert died in June and I was still somewhat in shock. But I really liked Julie and Benny, we had spent a lot of time scouting the locations and I didn't want to let them down. I also thought it would help me 'move on'.

Thank you for your comments about the photography, I like to make wedding photography fun and not marshal folk about like a Sgt Major. I should mention that while almost all the photos are mine, 7 are by Alan McMorris, and 4 were taken by my son Conor. Normally Robert would help Alan and I at such events, but Conor volunteered. So on the day I gave him my D300 and as we drove to the bride's house I told him how the 18-200VR lens worked and I explained some simple rules about composition. I must admit I was surprised that he was able to capture many excellent photos.

Sadly Julie is still very ill.

Fantastic wedding images and slide show. I very much liked the way you done it as a wedding album. I do hope that Julie recovers and is able to enjoy your exellent contibution to her very special day.

Regards Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...