WnSoft Forums

Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

trailertrash

Royal Scots Dragoon Guards is now hosted on Beechbrook. My thanks to Bill for providing a means to display our work.

24.6 meg

50 pages

[Please use the arrow keys to turn the pages

Military content with some graphic images.

Download at your own discression.

Andrew

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1865

Nicely done Andrew. It is a very readable presentation. Is the excellent book/pages your origination or one of The Dom's? No matter except it is so good, I'm wondering if it is available. Your presentation makes excellent use of it. It's my thought to bring this presentation to attention of several friends with close ties to military service.

Nicely done Andrew. It is a very readable presentation. Is the excellent book/pages your origination or one of The Dom's? No matter except it is so good, I'm wondering if it is available. Your presentation makes excellent use of it. It's my thought to bring this presentation to attention of several friends with close ties to military service.

Thanks for the kind encouragement LumenLux. The template was provided at a very reasonable price from Beckham digital. I made a change or two here and there,and its available for download from barry's web site.

Its very much aimed at military/ex military viewers, so I do hope anyone who sees it, enjoys it.

Regards

Andrew

I agree with the other comments here. A really excellent show, fabulous images and put together in a format which is really suited to it's intended audience. I love the book format which has all the advantages of a real photo album - the ability to dwell at length on each page. And of course, it will always remain in pristine condition!

Regards - Malcolm

Hi Andrew - a great show, really enjoyed it. If you should rework the show you may wish to correct a small "typo" on page 3, "receive".

Regards, Ken

Hi Ken,

Glad you enjoyed it. I'll fix the spelling error. I can never remember that one with the before C or after C thingy. Aw well.

Andrew

I agree with the other comments here. A really excellent show, fabulous images and put together in a format which is really suited to it's intended audience. I love the book format which has all the advantages of a real photo album - the ability to dwell at length on each page. And of course, it will always remain in pristine condition!

Regards - Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

I loved the book template when I saw it. Just right for this.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

What a nice way to present these photo’s. Nice just to flick over the pages and look at the images on a time scale that suites the attention span of the viewer. Enjoyed it a lot.

Regards Paul