WnSoft Forums

Igor to lecture in UK

Ian

The RPS International AV Festival takes place every two years, and this year the 19th Festival will take place from 17th to 19th September in Cirencester in the UK. Seventy four sequences will be shown over the three days, and the International Jury for the event are Eddie Spence (UK) Chairman of the Jury, Marion Waine (UK), Eric Kellens (Belgium) and Igor Kokarev (Russia).

Igor has kindly agreed to give a talk about future developments of PTE on the evening of Friday 17th, to which all ticket holders for Session 1 are invited to attend.

Full details can be found on the website RPS International AV Festival

Ian

Hello Ian,

sorry, but have I missed something as I cant see details for tickets to Igor's Lecture friday evening

Is this open to anyone?

regards

Ralph

Its part of the Day 1 programme, so the lecture is included with the ticket for Session 1 of the Festival rather than it being a seperate item.

Ian

...Igor has kindly agreed to give a talk about future developments of PTE on the evening of Friday 17th, to which all ticket holders for Session 1 are invited to attend...

Ian

==================

Ian,

Will it be possible for his presentation to be video taped or at least audio taped, and posted it here??? Hmmmm...make a PTE slideshow???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The results of the Festival are now on the Festival Website. Pictures taken at the event will be posted some time later this week when I've collected enough! There is also a "Feedback" button should anyone who entered or attended wish to send in any suggestions or comments for the organising committee to take on board.

Igor wasn't comfortable with the idea of his lecture being recorded, so we of course complied with his wishes. He was quite happy for the content of his lecture to be reported though, so thanks to Peter Appleton for doing this and providing a summary (see above post).

Igor visited the Lake District prior to the Festival, and is now continuing his holiday in North Wales, where I trust the weather is being kind!

Ian