WnSoft Forums

An animated Book

My first Animated Book about some places worth visiting in the UK - I hope you like it.

Any comments would be welcome.

Here is the link:

Click Here:

Ron West

Ron,

My Mom & Dad will love this. They are great fans of the UK.

Very impressiveI

Regards,

George,

There was an original problem with the link, I guess that you tried to download from that.

Do as Ken suggests and try the link again and it should work.

Brian,

I am going to write a PDF tutorial on how to use this template and it will be available soon.

Cheers,

Ron

Ron,

As usual your photography is always a pleasure to view, some of the angles you shoot from may seem the norm to many, but I for one have picked up a few tips from viewing your photo's, so thank you for that.

The music fits perfectly and of course the 'book' is a really nice way to showcase good photography.

Really enjoyable and worth mentioning what a beautiful country we have.

Ralph

Nicely done, Ronnie! My only comment is that I personally would have preferred to see the text and pictures reversed. My eye was always initially drawn to the text page as each page turned, and I had to refocus to concentrate on the pictures. If the photo was on the right-hand page, I think my eyes would have focused on the picture first and then I would have glanced at the text to read it. I guess it all depends which item is most important in the presentation. If it is the text and the photos are more of an illustration, then your arrangement would make sense. Just personal preference, of course. Thank you for sharing this and I look forward to seeing your PDF file of instructions.

Mary,

An interesting observation.

I never thought about it like that but I guess that you are right.

If I do another book of this type, then I will follow your suggestion I think - it makes sense!

Ronnie

Ron what a delight this book is, the photography,the music and the concept all come together so well. I shall watch with interest to see when the template and pdf become available.

regards

Geoff

Great work Ron with Barry's template. I have that one myself and its a cracker.

NB To those interested in acquiring the template visit http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk where it can be purchased for a very modest price.

Even if you dont use it as Ron has, its a very good instruction tool, just rumaging around in it. Highly recommended.