WnSoft Forums

RPS 19th International AV Festival

fh1805

The Citation for Igor's award is available on www.avnews.org.uk along with some details about the award & previous recipients.

Maurice and Liliane Dorikens of Belgium were also awarded a Dobson Henry medal for their services to AV.

Pictures & results of the Internationals are also available on the website along with details of other events & festivals (on the Calendar Page)

Jill & John

Editors of AV News Magazine

The Citation for Igor's award is available on www.avnews.org.uk along with some details about the award & previous recipients....

Jill & John

Editors of AV News Magazine

=======================

Greetings,

As I startied to view this website, I got the following warning from my BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011:

"This webpage was considered untrusted and has been blocked by BitDefender!"

Can you tell me why this might be happening???

Thanks... Gary

Gary,

I've no idea on that but my Norton Internet Security has never complained about this website. I think you can trust it: but that's your decision!

regards,

Peter

===============

Peter,

I've recently been having some problems (long story) with my BitDefender Antivirus 2011 so I just uninstalled it and re-installed it. I went back to the site and it didn't show any problem with it. So, perhaps it was just a fluke with my software.

Thanks, Gary

Ian,

I was demonstrating the traditional north-country greeting used especially when a Yorkshireman meets a Lancastrian. You, being a southerner, wouldn't understand such things! All punches were pulled and no bystanders were injured during this demonstration.

regards,

Peter