WnSoft Forums

PtoE Scrambling picture order

Pat Ball

Pat,

1) If you select just several images by mouse and then add to the Slide list will they appear in normal or random mode?

2) When images were added in wrong order, please check up filenames of images. Please see the attached screenshot below:

post-1-066875400 1286281854_thumb.jpg

Pat,

1) If you select just several images by mouse and then add to the Slide list will they appear in normal or random mode?

2) When images were added in wrong order, please check up filenames of images. Please see the attached screenshot below:

Igor,

As suggested I've selected a few images by mouse and added them to the slide list and they appear in reverse order i.e. this time they are not random. I then cleared the slide list and added all slides using Project > File List > Add all pictures to slide list. Again they appeared in reverse order. Previously I have had them appear in random order ...... strange!!

Pat.

Pat,

Please check settings in the main menu | View | File List Sort Order.

"Name" is choosed and "Reverse Order" is UNchecked.

Please give me more info on the next point. You said that images appear in a wrong order in the slide list. Please check up captions/titles under images in the Slide list. Are they correct?

Can I ask you record a video by digital camera to show this issue on a display, if it possible.