WnSoft Forums

I was using the border option in the Objects and Animation screen to add a one pixel line in gray to various images, but I became frustrated that every time I went into the controls it went back to the default setting. Is it possible to make this option stay on the last settings used. It would be so much more convenient.

In the Objects and animation screen and also the mini player, I would like an option (like Photoshop) to change the colour of the backgrounds. (the area oustide the picture area). There are some effects that I can only see clearly in a full screen preview. I would love to be able to change those background colours so I can see them in the mini player.

I also use Headphones a lot, while working in PTE and there lots of noises that seem to be caused by PTE. Is that just my system and if not, is that necessary?

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Barry

Don't bite my head off, but are you referring to the backgound colour features already in PTE? See pic. Just done a test with my ear buds plugged into my desktop speakers, only sound I can hear is a bit of amplifier hum, othe than the sound track. If you are using USB or mini jack earphones it could be the connections?

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-004660600 1295623122_thumb.jpg

Barry,

Did you try "Save and Use by Default" funtion in the Properties tab of Image object? This will automatically add border to all new images.

Once you finished, you can add temporal image object, ucheck border option and call again "Save and Use by Default" and then delete temp image object.

Audio noise during work in PicturesToExe can be caused by a problem with audio cable or inside computer. Some integrated audio cards with analogue connection has this issue. I've faced with this similar problem several years ago when I scrolled down page in Internet Explorer.

Eric.

Why would I bite your head off because you give me the answer I am looking for. I'm not from Yorkshire........ :rolleyes: If I don't know something and a kind person points it out to me, I don't get annoyed I am gratefull. Its only arrogant people who believe they know everything.

However, its not that setting I was asking for. In your screen grab you can hardly see the outside area I meant. See the two screen grabs enclosed.

Igor.

Did you try "Save and Use by Default" funtion in the Properties tab of Image object? This will automatically add border to all new images.

Thanks Igor, that is a setting that got in well under my radar, thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks also for the advice with the sound. I'll take a look at another way of feeding sound to my amplifier.