WnSoft Forums

Imagine

Guest Yachtsman1

I still haven't seen the show, but I can add my two penneth about spell checking. Most of the forums I use have a built in checker, all my word processing software has, PTE forum hasn't, WHY!!! I asked for one back in 2007 when I first used the forum, it fell on deaf ears apart from Ken who suggested a link to a check site to add to my task bar. I didn't fancy that, so I have persevered since then. We all need a little help sometimes, some more than others. IMHO a PTE spell checker is a must, particularly for the non English speakers who are at a disadvantage anyway trying to put posts on here, maybe that's why only a hard core of members post? :unsure:

Yachtsman1

PS I was pulled by PM on the spelling of a person's name in my recent Leyburn show, unfortunately a spell checker wouldn't have helped in that instance. :rolleyes:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,

the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.

Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.

Rianfroest IIII the fainl eipsode.

http://tinyurl.com/3b7qy4y

Davy

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,

the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.

Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.

Rianfroest IIII the fainl eipsode.

http://tinyurl.com/3b7qy4y

Davy

======================================

DavyC,

In a recent trip to the San Antonio Museum of Art, I took this picture. So now I guess we can call our mistakes 'Art'!!! :rolleyes:

Gary

P.S. But I don't know what you are trying to say with "Rianfroest IIII the fainl eipsode." :(

post-1794-0-44773300-1312545314_thumb.jp