WnSoft Forums

Can't Steal Photos

LCraker

Lee,

That's good news, BUT since it's a University, it's only a matter of time before some computer guru, shows them how to do it.

I just ran a show and hit the Print Screen key. I then pasted the image into Paint Shop Pro. Just a simple Print Screen key press, SNAGGED the image!

Try it yourself!

WATERMARK the images!!!!

... there are some ways of extracting images from slideshows, but there is also the way to disable <Print Screen> key. ...

Inna,

Sorry, but this is not good enough. Most people serious about stealing images from a PTE show will just use a utility such as "Snagit" to bypass the PrintScreen key.

And if all else fails, anyone with a camera, digital or otherwise, can just take a shot of the pc screen. B)

I had to come in with a personal view here.

I think that there is far more concern expressed about images being stolen from a PTE show than the reality warrants, or have I got it wrong.

To be worth anything to anyone the files would have to be much bigger and look at the risk that people would run if they did use our work.

I have had people use my images as screen savers and can't get too exoited about it. Quite flattering really that they like them that much that they can live with them as wallpaper.

I think many of you are worrying without cause.

bbdigital

:rolleyes: