WnSoft Forums

Hello Igor.

Is it possible to have a line marker in the timeline indicating the end of one piece of music and the start of the next piece?

I seem to think that this used to be incorporated in version 4.8 and maybe later versions but it appears to have been dropped in the present versions ie, 7. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD HAVE TICKED?

For me when I have a number of different pieces of music and I add sound effects etc it can be very confusing to work out the length and timings. A visible marker would be most helpful.

Anthony

Hello Igor.

Is it possible to have a line marker in the timeline indicating the end of one piece of music and the start of the next piece?

I seem to think that this used to be incorporated in version 4.8 and maybe later versions but it appears to have been dropped in the present versions ie, 7. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD HAVE TICKED?

For me when I have a number of different pieces of music and I add sound effects etc it can be very confusing to work out the length and timings. A visible marker would be most helpful.

Anthony

==========================

Greetings,

Yes, there used to be a faint blue line indicating the end/beginning of a piece of music. Initially, I asked that it be made more visible because it was a bit hard to detect if you were scrolling too fast in the Timeline. Then it disappeared. I asked several times to bring it back but I never got any response. Maybe it is just us two who are missing it but I hope someone will bring it back!!!

http://www.picturest...h__1#entry88178

Hopefully,

Gary

Anthony,

The next version of PTE (v7.5), which, according to Igor in an exchange of e-mails with me, is well into its pre-beta testing, will have a totally redesigned Timeline view that will show several sound tracks and the individual items within each track.

Patience would seem to be the name of the game at present.

regards,

Peter