WnSoft Forums

Object&Animation

Ghulya

In Object&Animation when slide(s) are synchronized with sound(s) in Beta11 (and previous) no similar "mute" option exists as track timeline, a bit (more?) annoying and distracting when focused on image(s)

Da Campos

Is it really important ? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Yes. It's very important, and because option is already in timeline: just duplicate, no? At this time I use a little trick: a headset. But better to have an option to "mute" in O&A because I spend several hours to create "slideshow" (I prefer fotostory). Sometimes to repeat more and more time sound(s), distracts me

Da Campos

Ps. Please note I'm building, literaly, a "Fotostory" alias slideshow. I'm not saying the effort to assemble image(s), I working a this project over twenty years.

Sure sound is important, it took me away nighters, sometimes it urticant. Make lose concentration. In conclusion "mute" sound (in O & A) is a great thing.

Thanks for the suggestion but it is not same thing: I'm not a DJ in disco play from to at other.

Timeline is one thing, in O & A, another thing. Not confusion please. I would not have written to lose time.

Question: because to complicate lives of users, someone saw others software?

And I not ask the Moon. Who's spends hours at work (not for hobby) takes an ergonomic and confortable soft: again, saw the other software? Not alms, let's be serious!

Da Campos

Ps. The programmers of WnSoft don't give me PTE gratis, free. I spend (sure like others members) a lot of time, and without any payment, to suggests) or feature rational, or idiosyncrasy by infinity soft named 7.5. In other post I said: Via Crucis 7.5