WnSoft Forums

Changes for Version 7.5.1

Igor

We plan to release the updated version 7.5.1 with bug-fixes.

Currently we have the following changes:

+ Vastly improved performance for mask objects.

* Fixed problem with visual defects of edge anti-aliasing of Image/Video objects.

* Fixed problem with error message after closing Project options or Customize slide windows on some PCs.

* Fixed bug with wrong duration in the editor of custom transition effects.

Now I'm reading the forum to fix other descovered problems.

I think we will release two or more beta-versions during a couple of weeks.

Igor,

I suspect that most people use masks to control the opacity of large groups of objects because we do not have the option to choose whether a "child" inherits the opacity of its "parent"??

DG

Sometimes i miss being able to setup nested masks, i can use them when i want to "crop" different parts of nested pictures.

And... being able to choose if a child inherits opacity of the parent by a property flag would be fantastic!

Umberto

I suspect that most people use masks to control the opacity of large groups of objects because we do not have the option to choose whether a "child" inherits the opacity of its "parent"??

If this were true, I had to admit that I did not belong to the majority. I use masks for showing sections of images, for pans and zooms in "windows", etc.

People have asked for inheritance of opacity, but I have doubts that this would be a good concept. The parent/child mechanism describes nothing but a scene graph, and the only things which a child inherits are the parent's position and a coordinate system defined by the parent's height and width. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Xaver