WnSoft Forums

An annoying problem with v7.5.1 [SOLVED]

fh1805

Using v7.5.1 and working in the Slides view, I select a slide in the Slide List (let's say slide #14 at 1m36s offset into the sequence). I then switch to the Timeline view. Slide #14 is still the selected slide but the Timeline display has repositioned itself to show the very first slide. To see my selected slide in the Timeline I have to scroll right. This is very annoying and time consuming. Has anyone else experienced this?

Peter

Peter,

I confirm this issue.

But it happens in all previous beta-versions, RC and final version 7.5.

If you start PicturesToExe and switch at least one time to the timeline view (before the steps you've described) this problem will not occur.

We'll try fix it in v7.5.2.

Not seeing it in the latest V.

But the view that you get depends on the amount of scrolling you apply to the timeline (Ctrl + Scroll).

When I perform the operation you describe, the Red Cursor line is always in view regardless of the amount of Scroll Set.

DG

...it happens in all previous beta-versions, RC and final version 7.5.

If you start PicturesToExe and switch at least one time to the timeline view (before the steps you've described) this problem will not occur.

Igor,

I confirm that your workaround works for me! I cannot check other versions of v7.5 as I have uninstalled all the betas and now have only the official release code (at v7.5.1) installed.

regards,

Peter

• 2 weeks later...