WnSoft Forums

Link to program

Ghulya

Problem in 7.5

when I link video for editing via timeline to (my case) Premiere, this start but not appear video. Viceversa ok with Phsop. Sound audio editing, as video&photo, is litteraly not possible, because from timeline click right not appear any menu"open..."

Da Campos

Da Campos,

On my side (PC/Win7 v751) when I click on "edit file" on the object selected either in the slide list either on the Timeline, it opens Photoshop for the pictures and Premiere for the videos without any problem. The video does not open directly inside Premiere, but this is the normal way of working for Premiere. Opening Premiere you must, at first, specified the options of your video project and then Premiere opens its main window and then, you must select your video inside its media browser, I always work like that with Premiere since years, am I wrong?.

For audio file there is no "edit file" command on the right click with objects on the Timeline but it works fine with objects in the slide list. Could be improved but there is no real inconveniences.

Best regards

Daniel