WnSoft Forums

3D Cube Tutorial on Youtube

Lin Evans

Hi Folks,

I've placed a couple of my tutorials on creating and manipulating a three dimensional cube into a single show on Youtube. The tutorial shows you first how to use my template to quickly and easily replace the sides with your own images, animated gifs or even videos. Then it demonstrates how to manipulate the rotation and size of the cube via the controlling rectangle.

I suggest choosing the high quality and full screen options...

Best regards,

Lin

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Lin

I've had a quick look & will down load later. One thing I found when I first opened the show I thought the sound wasn't included. I had to turn the volume of my speakers way above what I normally have them set at.

One question, how did you make the tutorial, did you video your monitor or use some sort of link to a recorder :unsure:/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

Hi Eric,

The sound volume is set lower than normal because I use a tiny ceramic microphone (about a $4 type) which has good audio quality, but doesn't give me a great deal of amplification. My tutorials are recorded with a screen recording program called "Screen Recorder Gold" in AVI format which also records the sound from my microphone. These tutorials are all individually available from this tutorials section of the PTE forum or from:

Link

This Youtube show consists of a little introductory text and ending text with two of the tutorials which are closely related...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Your tutorials are always educational. I notice it says comedy category? I didn't see a more information link? I guess if people need to know they can always google picturestoexe cube. The audio could be a little higher at least on my macbook pro but I fixed by plugging in my external USB speakers.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry to be so late answering - I've been in New Mexico the last four days...

I don't know how that got into the "comedy category" - I'll have to check it out...

Thanks,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Your tutorials are always educational. I notice it says comedy category? I didn't see a more information link? I guess if people need to know they can always google picturestoexe cube. The audio could be a little higher at least on my macbook pro but I fixed by plugging in my external USB speakers.

Thanks,

Tom