WnSoft Forums

Manhattan

ralvis

Was really enjoying your New York presentation when it got hung up back and forthing between and art image and a photo. Is it possible something happened in the uploading process? I donwloaded it two times and the same thing happened both times.

I especially loved your helicopter sequence for the title!

Isabel

Hi (Michel)

There is indeed a problem in the show at the spot that Isabel mentioned. It hangs and starts to repeat the previous slide over and over again.

You wanted some comment, here it is:

The show itself has a good start (with the heli). The music is well chosen and reflects a vibrant atmosphere. But the transitions are again too fast. Try to snap your fingers in the rythm of the music and make the transitions on one snap. So the tempo should be lowered of the transitions.

Than the images have all different dimensions which is rather restless in the show. Try to make them 2 or 3 different sizes and reshuffle them accordingly.

The images itself are much better than from your previous show, but I will comment on them later if I see the show completely.

succes! ;)

Michel Verhoef

(The Netherlands)

Ralvis, I think Manhatten is your best work so far. Enjoyed the views - and in this case the memories. It was fascinating to realize how much there is in Manhatten area. Many of your shots were very good "street environment." Others were specific subjects were recognizeable to me, but I realized I missed many of them when a year ago I walked for days all around town! It is a fun place to take pictures. I loved it, even (or especially?) in the rain. Would I live there? No. But I do have family there and love to visit them. :D