WnSoft Forums

Sound Editing Tutorial CD

Barry Beckham

I have just completed a tutorial CD that is aimed at PicturesTwoExe users who want to get into editing sound.

The CD contains 2 hours of video that covers every subject of sound editing for slide shows that I can think of.

Check out a screen grab of the main menu of the CD here

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/soundedittut.htm

bbdigital

Thank you very much!

Can we recommend your CD disc on our Web site and in the Help file?

Please send to my email address necessary text (several strings) and hyperlinks. Also I will grateful to learn about another useful discs related with theme of PicturesToExe.

This CD is aimed squarely at PTE users and covers free software for grabbing Mp3 files and manipulating them.

It also contains tutorials using Adobe Audition (formerly Cooledit)

It runs for about 120 minutes and costs £12

Admin..........I will send some details you request later.

I am also planning another on tips, tricks, techniques and fun stuff, again aimed at PTE users but covering all the interesting effects and techniques we can employ in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.

bbdigital

Ronnie

No mystery of how to get 120 minutes on a CD, it rather depends on what you are doing, static screens take less memory than one that is constantly moving.

What I try to aim for is a full CD or to exhaust all my idea on that subject, whatever comes sooner. Generally the CD runs out before my ideas.

bbdigital

Barry,

This is a very good CD and I felt it was good value for money. Very well done!!

I would love to quiz you sometime on some of the techniques you used to produce it, especially the realtime style mouse movements and clicks. Just the way it should be done.

Many thanks for your professional product.

JG