WnSoft Forums

Scotland, Isle of Skye

Almark

I previously shared a short, 2 min version of my visit to the Isle of Skye, Scotland. Members of my camera club thought it was too short, they wanted to see more. So here is a longer version.

windows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ht2bvemzwivnot/scotland4.exe

mac:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16235833/scotland4.zip

please let me know if any links break!

MarK

Mark,

I thoroughly enjoyed this show too. It has been many years that I spent time on Skye so to see the stark beauty of this wonderful island just makes me want to return.

Some cracking shots. Loved the monochrome one of the trees on the water's edge. Music suited the sequence perfectly though it ended a little abruptly?

No trouble with downloading it though my Norton advised me to be careful?

Well done.....good show.Thanks

Anthony

Mark,

It was a pleasure to see beautiful very careful compost landscape images of this for me unfamiliar place. Great black & white's too.

Why the way it ended, I did not get it.

Thanks for showing

Bert

Mark,

It was a pleasure to see beautiful very careful compost landscape images of this for me unfamiliar place. Great black & white's too.

Why the way it ended, I did not get it.

Thanks for showing

Bert

I was going through a Breaking Bad phase! I don't do commercial work, it was just for a laugh. Maybe something more sober would work better!

Mark, this is very good for 2 reasons. 1] I spend some time up there as my Niece/Goddaughter lives there and her ex is the local environmental photographer Alan Campbell. He has a studio there and is widely known.

2] My brother [ her father ] used to live and work in Balmacara and I spent many happy days there also.

So this was a nice trip down memory lane for me.

Thank you.

Mark, this is very good for 2 reasons. 1] I spend some time up there as my Niece/Goddaughter lives there and her ex is the local environmental photographer Alan Campbell. He has a studio there and is widely known.

2] My brother [ her father ] used to live and work in Balmacara and I spent many happy days there also.

So this was a nice trip down memory lane for me.

Thank you.

You are most welcome, I am glad I was able to revoke some pleasant memories.

Mark,

Great selection of beautifully composed, sharp pictures. You captured some incredible lighting. The simple, gentle transitions were most appropriate. I especially liked the rocks with all of the erosion holes and lake in late afternoon light. Reminded me a bit of some of the formations in the US Southwest (minus the water, of course). Thanks so much for sharing!

Mark,

Great selection of beautifully composed, sharp pictures. You captured some incredible lighting. The simple, gentle transitions were most appropriate. I especially liked the rocks with all of the erosion holes and lake in late afternoon light. Reminded me a bit of some of the formations in the US Southwest (minus the water, of course). Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi Mary, thanks for the feedback.