WnSoft Forums

Romancing the park

d67

Hi Michel Verhoef

Congratulations.

A very romantic and pleasant walk in the park. :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing with us this very sympathic slideshow.

In which park did you lost your steps ?

Patrick Bantzhaff

Strasbourg, France

Romancing the Park is a masterpiece!

New ways of seeing

Spectacular transitions

Perfect music

Not "Eye Candy" but "Eye Caviar".

Isabel

If a person really did not like your show, he would probably worry about being part of the old story of the Emporer's New Clothes. :) But, I, like everyone else who has spoken, do like your show.

I like your choice of music on this show. This type or genre of music reminds me of hanging out, listening to jazz in the '60s in America. Now, when this type of music is heard as part of a PTE show, it seems to always come from Europe or Russia. Would you consider this music currently popular in your area, or is it more an artisitic resource that you draw on for your PTE soundtracks?

Of course your photography is, as always, excellent. I really appreciate the choice of slide order and the custom transitions for each pair of slides. I really liked the sequence with the circular patterns of the water plants. Perhaps my favorite photo was the snow scene with the red-legged bird in the forground. Did the bird find his way there or did you place him with your editor? Either way, it is an appealing scene. Almost forgot - the new circle in-to-out transition, with wide smoothing, is nice effect and used very well by you but it is not totally smooth on my 750mhz pc. Finally, in the final photo, I like the way there is a path of snow or light on the water - I like the ambiguity of it - an intriguing feature.

Thanks Lumenlux for your kind words.

Well about the music... It is definitly not Russian or from Europe, it's very American and from a (within the Jazz world) 'famous' Jazz saxophone player, born in Illinois in 1958. This kind of artists make the kind of music which was never popular and will never become popular I think.

Because of these pte-shows I am listening to cd's over and over again (in my car) to sort out the tracks in my mind I like, which means than that the music has become my starting point for a show.

Well about the picture with the bird.. it actually stood there but only about 4 mm to the left of this point, so I had to clone it from there to I think slightly better point in the picture.

About the chosen transitions.. someone on this forum (I forgot the name) advised someone else to use this transitions... well it also worked for me in this show.

greetings

Michel Verhoef