WnSoft Forums

2014 Queensland Metropolitan Interclub AV competition

This year Noosa Photo Club is hosting this event and full details and entry forms can be found on their Web Site

It's not an open competition and is reserved for a number of Photographic Clubs in the Brisbane metropolitan area and a little beyond. All clubs have been circulated details and a promotional slide show made too. Rules have been kept to a minimum and the closing date for entries is 18th July.

The 2014 Interclub promo for PC

The 2014 Interclub promo for Mac

• 1 month later...

you wrote :

…................It's not an open competition and is reserved for a number of Photographic Clubs in the Brisbane metropolitan area and a little beyond................

and the regulations

NOOSA PHOTO CLUB

METROPOLITAN INTERCLUB AUDIOVISUAL COMPETITION RULES 2014

4. Sections - Entrants may submit DIGITAL sequences into any of the following sections:

MINI 10 (Designed for those new to Audio Visual)

….....................OPEN (Open to all participants)...................

GROUP (2 or more collaborating authors)

whether it is public or not?

Jacek

only in this year..................

post-12436-0-07905600-1400654292_thumb.j

Hi Jacek,

I have no experience with this at all, but the way I would translate it is that among those who are eligible to participate (as Barry says) there are categories such as "collaborating authors," "those new to audio visual," perhaps experienced AV competitors, etc. There are two categories for this particular event called "Group" and "Open" and in the "Open" category any eligible group or combination of authors can enter their work. In the "Group" category, only work by 2 or more collaborating authors is eligible.

Best regards,

Lin

you wrote :

…................It's not an open competition and is reserved for a number of Photographic Clubs in the Brisbane metropolitan area and a little beyond................

and the regulations

NOOSA PHOTO CLUB

4. Sections - Entrants may submit DIGITAL sequences into any of the following sections:

MINI 10 (Designed for those new to Audio Visual)

GROUP (2 or more collaborating authors)

whether it is public or not?

Jacek

Not all understand from your letter!

In the "Group" category, only work by 2 or more collaborating authors is eligible.

authors Collaborating with NOOSA PHOTO CLUB or together?

I photograph my friend write a text to my pictures and so created our diaporama.

I collaborating with my friend!

authors Collaborating with NOOSA PHOTO CLUB or together?

Best regards,
Jacek

Jacek,

Interclub means it is a competition between the participating clubs. It is open only to members of those clubs. If you are a member of any of the participating clubs you will already know whether they intend to participate in the competition. However, the fact that you are asking all these questions suggests to me that you are not a member of any of the clubs. If that is the case then, even if you sent in an entry it would not be accepted because you are not a member of any of the participating clubs.

regards,

Peter

thank you for the information